The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

’The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox’ (1976)?

1 Like

That’s the one - I like the poster … don’t remember seeing that before.

Over to you, Toscano :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t recognize Goldie Hawn at all! I think the outfit threw me off~

1 Like

Cheers, Aldo.

Let’s try this one…recent newbies on the ‘SWDB’ shouldn’t have a problem… :wink:

image

image

1 Like

OMG! Joe Dakota!!!

1 Like

YES!

Well done, Jenny. :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

And here’s a pic of Lee from the film…

image

And over to you now, Jenny. :smile:

1 Like

Haha Thank you Toscano you made my day!! :star2: :heart:
I got way too excited when I realized I knew the movie xD
So I get to put up a picture now? ok ok give me one sec need to think about this one!

1 Like

Jen, take as much time as you need…no rush. That’s the beauty of this thread. It’s purely for fun. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m gonna take this way too serious than I need to considering I don’t know when I’ll get a chance to go again :'3 who knows when someone will post a LVC film again~

Considering you are all veterans here there is no way I can toss up a picture of Eli Wallach from GBU and think it will be a challenge for anyone.
So this is my attempt to make this slightly more “Hard Mode”
:movie_camera:Only closeups!:

2 Likes

You never know. :cowboy_hat_face: :wink:

Love the way you’ve put your first challenge together…very clever. It’s the equivalent of having a close-up of Peter Seller’s foot, his arm and leg, from ‘Dr. Strangelove’…Great stuff! :laughing:

I think I know it, but will let someone else have a turn…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s Death Rides a Horse?

3 Likes

Yes!! :tada:
It was the door that gave it away wasn’t it? ^^

Aldo you’re next :star2:

1 Like

Well done Aldo…I thought it was ‘Ace High’!! :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Yes! LOL … and the conspicuous black leather boots with Mexican peasant pyjama trousers.

Ok, thanks, Jenny. No LVC this time I’m afraid :wink:



1 Like

God in Heaven… Arizona on Earth

1 Like

Over to you, LG

Thanks aldo.




‘Thunder over El Paso’ ?

1 Like

Correct aldo, over to you.

1 Like