The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Thats it @aldo ! I must say those Italian mad max films really are guilty pleasures as I really love them

1 Like

Thank you, Loïc … yes, you should feel guilty for enjoying these films! LOL :wink:

Here’s another Italian ‘Rip-off’ from an earlier era.



1 Like

Sergio Corbucci’s Bluff - storia di truffe e di imbroglioni aka The Con Artists?

1 Like

That’s the one … and it was certainly an attempt to cash in on the success of ‘The Sting’ … fairly entertaining but no masterpiece.

Over to you, Montero :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, @aldo.
Italian/French horror …

Two more including il maestro d’armi …

Well, with that couple of BIG clues, it’s got to be ‘Castle of Blood’ ?

1 Like

That’s the one. A film that initially involved both Corbucci brothers.
Back to you, @aldo.

1 Like

Thank you, Montero :slight_smile:


1 Like

Oggi a me… domani a te! - ?

1 Like

Very quick! … and of course correct - over to you :wink:

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Filipino Mad Max ripoffs, myself. Glad other countries were willing to pick up the slack because Australia and the U. S. didn’t seem to make many Mad Max like movies outside of the main series.

1 Like

One of my favourites. I’ve seen it multiple times in various dubs. :slightly_smiling_face:
Another SW - albeit a far minor one in comparison …

Three more …

It’s the Rassimov’s! … so this must be, Don’t Wait, Django… Shoot!

1 Like

That’s it. One of the nondescript SWs that Mulargia and Musolini (no relation) seemed to specialise in churning out.
Over to you, @aldo.

1 Like

Thank you, Montero.



(me, eager to participate)
“…ah sh*t, Its not a LVC film, I’m screwed!”

The two lead actors are visible in the first pic … if that helps :wink:

1 Like


1 Like