The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Good horror film choice there, amigo…but I’ll let someone else have a go this time. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The Mummy’s Shroud?

1 Like

That’s the one @Montero, good job :+1:, over to you amigo.

Thank you, @makesthemovie.
An early influential horror …

1 Like

Carl Th. Dreyer’s Vampyr?

1 Like

Correct. :+1:
Back to you, @makesthemovie.

Thanks @Montero,

OK amigos, back to the West

image

image

Apache Woman ?

Jonathan of the Bears?

1 Like

Not that one I’m afraid @aldo

That’s the one @QuickDraw, good job :+1: Over to you amigo

Cheers @makesthemovie

‘Buddy Goes West’ ?

1 Like

Well done, Aldo! Your go!

1 Like

Thank you, QuickDraw :wink:


Would that be “The Big Gundown”?

2 Likes

It certainly is :wink: over to you, LeSpecialiste

I’ve seen this movie so many times it would be impossible to not recognize it!!

Here’s a crazy movie!

1 Like

Here’s another picture

It’s one of the many Italian rip offs of a very famous Australian film series

1 Like

Endgame ?