The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Yes. Directed by Kelly Reichardt. Over to you, Toscano.

1 Like

Well done, Toscano … if this is anything like ‘Meek’s Cutoff’ by the same ‘director’, I’d say, ‘Run like hell and don’t look back!’ :wink:

1 Like

Too much for me. I have to take a nap sometimes before I can watch a movie because I am so exhausted from having walked across the room to put the disc in the Blu-ray player.

3 Likes

Was this intended as a reply for the ‘reel changing’ comment ? Either way it works, LOL :wink:

3 Likes

Whoops! Not sure how that happened. :laughing:

1 Like

Excuse the short interruption, just pointing everyone’s attention to the November madness starting Wednesday we call Spagvemberfest: The What? Why? and How? of SpagvemberFest!

Thank you, Companero:+1:

Back to some horror for Halloween now…

More pics from this ‘After Dark originals’ 2011 horror film…

1 Like

Would not have known this without generous clues !!! :wink:

‘Fertile Ground’ ?

1 Like

Correct, Aldo. :+1: Over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano … now for a medieval romp. Starring the Queen of Italian comedy film and an American heartthrob whose career was beginning to dwindle :wink:

Monica Vitti and Tony Curtis in La cintura di castità?

1 Like

Correct … aka

‘On My Way to the Crusades, I Met a Girl Who…’ (1967)

Back to you, Companero

:wink:

1 Like

Thank you, aldo!

1 Like

Fort Apache (1948)

I think that is Henry Fonda’s back in first pic.

Pedro Armadarez on the left and Victor McLaglen in bottom picture plus guy whose name I can’t remember on right who is in loads of John Ford films.

1 Like

Yes. Your turn, Wobble.

Ok - here goes

Jack Pennick (1895-1964) is the actor you couldn’t remember… a regular in John Ford films.
Here he is pictured with Ford and the cast on the set of ‘The Searchers’ (1956).

3 Likes

Further clues required ! Thank you

This should be easier:

1 Like