The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

That’s the one.
It’s a colourful adventure film with stunning Spanish landscapes. The DVDs look washed out but a new print has surfaced on Spanish TV. The bailiff in the first screen is the famous playwright Antonio Buero Vallejo, who was sentenced to death by Franco after the Civil War. Luis Buñuel’s cameo (as executioner) seems to be cut on most versions though.
Back to you, @aldo

1 Like

Interesting - thank you, Montero.

Should be from Eagle’s Wing, directed by Anthony Harvey.

1 Like

Yes it is … very good - it’s all yours, Companero

:wink:

1 Like

Thank you, aldo! And here are two new screenshots …

The screenshots are from a movie that is the second foray into the Western genre by a female American director.

‘First Cow’ (2019)?

1 Like

Yes. Directed by Kelly Reichardt. Over to you, Toscano.

1 Like

Well done, Toscano … if this is anything like ‘Meek’s Cutoff’ by the same ‘director’, I’d say, ‘Run like hell and don’t look back!’ :wink:

1 Like

Too much for me. I have to take a nap sometimes before I can watch a movie because I am so exhausted from having walked across the room to put the disc in the Blu-ray player.

3 Likes

Was this intended as a reply for the ‘reel changing’ comment ? Either way it works, LOL :wink:

3 Likes

Whoops! Not sure how that happened. :laughing:

1 Like

Excuse the short interruption, just pointing everyone’s attention to the November madness starting Wednesday we call Spagvemberfest: The What? Why? and How? of SpagvemberFest!

Thank you, Companero:+1:

Back to some horror for Halloween now…

More pics from this ‘After Dark originals’ 2011 horror film…

1 Like

Would not have known this without generous clues !!! :wink:

‘Fertile Ground’ ?

1 Like

Correct, Aldo. :+1: Over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano … now for a medieval romp. Starring the Queen of Italian comedy film and an American heartthrob whose career was beginning to dwindle :wink:

Monica Vitti and Tony Curtis in La cintura di castità?

1 Like

Correct … aka

‘On My Way to the Crusades, I Met a Girl Who…’ (1967)

Back to you, Companero

:wink:

1 Like