The Great Silence / Il grande silenzio (Sergio Corbucci, 1968)

(autephex) #542

And sorry to again bring this discussion back up, but still aldo’s issues with Cox are a bit different than disliking a modern Hollywood name, as Cox is a regular contributor to modern SW related material - books, commentaries, intros and interviews.

If a public name is getting this much work relating information on some of the most respected SW material, then its certainly a subject which deserves attention and continued discussion. Afterall, this is the SWDB and not the BayDB :smirk:

Apologies to anyone who may have been offended by my recent remarks - On reflection I have to admit that I can get rather carried away, only because I am so passionate about this hobby and the history of our beloved genre.

Time to move on - Peace brothers! :slightly_smiling_face:

(Phil H) #544

If it helps your decision it is pressed in funky green and brown vinyl. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

(Asa) #545

Aldo

Il mio amore. :heart_eyes:

xxx

(autephex) #546

Yeah I did see that… although it looks like maybe they did 500 pressings of the colored vinyl and 500 on straight black. I really wish they would’ve just done an unlimited or higher number release on normal black though… cause I think I’m tapped out on purchases for now

Incredible score from Morricone though…

(ENNIOO) #547

Ha, ha yes indeed.