The Great Silence / Il grande silenzio (Sergio Corbucci, 1968)

In fact every action scene in Corbucci’s westerns form TGS onwards is more or less excellent, or let’s say ranges from very good to excellent. Even the final shoot-out in The White, the Yellow, the Black is well enough done from a technical point of view.

Would like to see a Special Version made with the happy ending from the Italian DVD!!!

I am new here,glad to join this forum …

You are a spammer so fuck you.

give him a chance mortimer, only made 4 posts

But all 4 posts had the same content. And if we have a quick look at his signature …

This might be my favorite spaghetti western (hard to decide among the top few). Klaus Kinski steals every scene he is in.

Fuck you too lol

[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/kinskiq.jpg/[/url]

Hey Zhouli, you know where you can stick your wow power leveling ?

So this means I can’t make publicity to my accountant services ;D. Damn now I was thinking to go looking for new markets abroad ;D ;D

All your fault Zhouli I hope Tressete will get you ;D ;D

Yeah agreed didn’t look at the jazz under his post

Whats the deal with the spammers really? Do they think any of us are going buy or look at what ever they linking? Were here to talk about the spaghetti, ways to find the spaghetti, and events envolving the spaghtti. You would think that there are better boards across the web to try it on, this one is fairly focused you know. Its not like we have an on going discussion on hot singles dates in my area. Plus you guys get on em like stink on shit, so you have to say why do they try. Wouldn’t a mass email or something have a better chance of fooling more people.

I remember once visiting in a advertising agency where the woman in charge was telling me how spamming is a great way to advertise. It doesn’t cost you anything and pretty easy to do, so even if you got less than 1 permille of people you’re annoying with this shit to buy something it’s worth it. Needless to say I left the place appalled.

good but not so good for my tastes

Spammers & Trolls have no souls. ;D

spammers?

Read up some in the thread.

Col. Douglas Mortimer, you might want to edit your post which is filled with the spammers links. The forum spammers don’t probably really care if any one of goes to their site, the more important thing is that their links are kept in the forum which will help their sites’ rankings in Google. And while Google can recognize these kinds of tactics somewhat, and even punish for them, it probably helps that the links are now in fact in your post and not the spammers. :smiley:

Seb or someone should also remove those spam accounts like fanlynne unless you like helping them (the links in his/her sig are there in the undeleted post). :stuck_out_tongue:

I read somewhere that Clint Eastwood wanted to remake this film, I believe some time in the 70s.

thanks to dicfish i saw the alternative ending in youtube
i have the english dvd and the other end has no sound
damn!! where can i find the dvd that it has the other end with sound?
please if someone knows anything… ???