Talk Whatever

Thanks!! Any suggestions for my next one?

1 Like

Lee Van Cleef of course! :smiley:

1 Like

I will get onto it!
Now shall I draw him with hair or without it??

How about a hat :thinking:

Makes sense, thanks Elmer! :cowboy_hat_face::sweat_smile:

Random question people!
What is the most insulting present you were ever given?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been spared any insulting gifts thankfully, though Iā€™ve never been a fan of getting dress shirts. Iā€™m more of a Hawaiian shirt man for going out.

Itā€™s an interesting question either way, I imagine quite a few interesting answers will come up.

I am still deciding on my own answer!

I was given a disney t-shirt from Orlando that said ā€œIā€™m grumpy!ā€ on it with a picture of a dwarf. I have never worn it lol Apparently they were sold out of other shirts.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Oh sounds like somebody was trying to send a message! Cheeky buggers! I would be a peeved at that too.

1 Like

I think my free bust of Il Dux Benito Mussolini could be deemed insulting. I was given it because apparently I look like him.

What was it people used to say? ā€œAt least he kept the trains running on timeā€? :rofl: :rofl:

:sweat_smile: Il Duce should have worked for British Rail!!

Gemma around 10 years ago pulling off some serious revolver skills! Giuliano Gemma - YouTube

3 Likes

The quickest pensioner in the West! Fab video!!

Just seen a trailer for the forth-coming Russell Crowe psychological movie, ā€˜Unhingedā€™, in which he plays a man filled with road-rageā€¦it looks pretty intense.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t look too bad that, Tosc. :+1: Looks from that trailer a little like a Falling Down for the 2020s.

1 Like

With the postponement, yet again, of the latest Bond flic, ā€˜No Time to Dieā€™, I thought Iā€™d share thisā€¦

https://youtu.be/cGrzrS96Ruk

5 Likes

Thatā€™s gold!!

Thatā€™s cheered me up!

Really funny and highly recommended - Great editing in the various Bonds reaction to each other, but also done with affection for all those guys.

Number 1 cringe moment, Daltonā€™s serenade to Mae West :rofl:

3 Likes