Talk Whatever

I love that poster ^

Okay, I always wondered what the deal was with the giant club. Carnimeo’s titles were always very clever and this is no exception!

Hi there! Is there anybody here who access to english subtitle or english version of these SW:

• Djurado (1966) -
  • Go with God, Gringo (1966)
  • Fury of Johnny Kid (1967)
  • Halleluja for Django (1967)
  • And Then a Time for Killing (1968)
  • Requiem for a Gringo (1968)
  • Shoot, Gringo… Shoot! (1968)
  • Vengeance is Mine (1968)
  • Twenty Thousand Dollars for Seven (1969)
  • Guns for Dollars (1971)
  • Il lungo giorno della violenza (1971)

I got 'em all but I do have a problem with Italian language!

Check the database pages for those titles. A lot of them have had dvd or blu-ray releases with either English dub or sub.

Hi, if you can’t get the movies above from the SWDB pages then try the following:

Go with God, Gringo - www.amazon.com have the Westerns Unchained Blu-ray with 25 movies (the movies are not Blu-ray quality, it is actually a load of movies on 1 Blu-ray disc)

Fury of Johnny Kid - http://www.cinecityplanet.com (English subtitled)

Requiem for a Gringo - www.cultaction.com

Shoot, Gringo…Shoot - www.amazon.com, The Best of Spaghetti Westerns - In the Tradition of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (20pack) (Region 1)
Guns for Dollars (Deep West, They call me Hallelujah) - as above The Best of Spaghetti Westerns - In the Tradition of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I cannot wait for tomorrow to come soon enough, my “New England Patriots” are going for their sixth Super Bowl Championship Ring, which is pretty remarkable. I would love to see that happen, but if they don’t win… I’m ok with it.

GO PATRIOTS!

1 Like

I might watch this myself. It’ll be on at about 1am over here in the UK but getting back into American Football was one of my New Year’s resolutions and although I was planning on starting fresh at the start of next season I kind-of fancy a look at this one anyway. I’ve no affinity for either side so I can just enjoy the game. I first started watching NFL when it came to our TV screens in the mid-eighties (Superbowl XVII, I think) but I sort-of drifted away from it in the nineties and, a couple of sporadic Superbowls aside, I’ve barely looked at any of it in twenty years. That needs to change, really.

1 Like

Interesting graffiti across the street from my hotel in Milano

4 Likes

Now we know you’re in Milano

He he, the background is completely wrong! Amateurs …

1 Like

Yep that is the most Monument Valley looking Almaria I’ve ever seen.

it’s from the 5th instalment of the Dollars Trilogy that very few people have seen

2 Likes

Also known as: A Lot More Dollars.

Saw this in a magazine a short while ago:

2 Likes

Nice. That photo is from Texas, Addio though right?

I presume so, I’ve only seen about half of that movie.

It is from ‘Texas, Adios’ … well spotted. Not a great one, and with a rather weak beginning, so perhaps, Dean, you’ve watched the wrong half?

I caught some of it on movies4men a few months ago, from what I saw it was decent enough. Have you seen how much the Blue Underground DVD goes for now? :dizzy_face:

I actually like Texas Adios. Baldi to me was a very solid if not great spaghetti director, none of his films are in my top 30 but all of his films that I’ve seen are in my top 50 (except The Forgotten Pistolero which I think is more on the okay side) with Blindman easily being in my top 40.

I got it for a less than a tenner quite recently. Guess I was lucky.

The movies4men version is cut to pieces, as they have a nasty habit of doing. A few months ago I got a full English language version of 'Sartana Kills them All", which, as far as I can tell wasn’t cut … which is full of very naughty Spanish swearing, which likely wasn’t recognised,
Avoid any SWs they screen before 9pm, or you’ll be seeing the ‘U’ cert version :weary: