Talk Whatever

It’s blurred.
You could see her pubic hair(cut) in the cinema, but Lynch, who lived with her later, disposed the scene to be blurred for home video releases. Then it is still so.

Got to confess I’m almost in missing members territory, well being encharge of something is what you get with work promotions, I’m doing what the CEo don’t wan’t to do, and force to do all the stuff the employes don’t really wan’t to do.

In result an absolute lack of time for anything else.

Hope things will get easier on my side, and I have a bit more of free time

4 Likes

Well, nice to know you are still around mate. Even if overworked.

1 Like

And underpaid Phil

Hello everyone! Thanks to Seb I am now back to the forums. Maybe I won’t post too much in the following weeks (because I have to renovate my flat), but I shall get back on track with posting soon enought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back, (the) stranger!

Hello, Dean!

1 Like

Nice to see you around again alk0.

Get a cat!..you lonely old bastard.:grimacing:

1 Like

What comment did you require, sir?

woo hooo

Thanks for warm welcome, you all are being very kind, I might not be around all the time like I used to be, but i still lurking. I have to renovate my flat big time and that is what occupies me right now, Still I watch a spag or two from time to time :wink:

3 Likes

Anbody ever seen this sort of stuff before? Toys for Spaghetti Westerns? Apparently they made little plastic holsters and spurs for kids to wear, kind of funny that they actually created this stuff.

1 Like

No never seen before, but looks cool !

1 Like

this looks awesome!

I usually like these type of crime, detective flicks

It looks like a good performance film… but beyond that the film making seems really empty and generic. I don’t want to dump on the movie, it’s just how it feels to me.

Actually that’s how I feel about most modern westerns… there’s this sort of ugly brown, yellow or olive color scheme on most of them, they feel devoid of style and are very insistent on being realistic and direct. Which is fine, but I wish we had more Bone Tomahawks and Django Unchained type films, weird westerns.

1 Like

Very well said sir!

1 Like

I wrote some reviews during Spagvemberfest, and threw them all up on the last day. If anybody wants to dish some criticism on my criticism, I’d be appreciative.

Man Called Invincible

The Crazy Bunch

West and Soda

5 Likes

Fine job!

For the expression ‘giocare col morto’ see here:
http://giochi-di-carte.lotoflaughs.com/tressette-col-morto.php

The working title of the 2nd movie was
Continuavano a chiamarlo Tresette… bussava solo a bastoni
which is He only knocked for Clubs (one of the suits in Italian and Spanish cards).
See below the term ‘Busso’

Just an elaborate way of saying that Tresette was always ready to kill his opponents or, in the latter case, give them a beating.

The German poster summed it up very well… :relaxed:

1 Like