Talk Whatever

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON ‘SWDB’!

Just thought I’d wish everyone the best for the coming Festive season, and especially for tomorrow…I hope you all have a great time, and have a Very Prosperous New Year, 2017.

It is a pleasure to be a part of this intrepid band of Pistoleros, Merciless Bandits, and Ruthless Sheriffs…

Happy Festivities, amigos!

Toscano…

Right, well I guess it’s time to pull my annual Proper Crimbo Spag Carol out of the attic, dust it down and present it to my bloods and crips at the SWDB. Gimme a fat beat, yo!

Ahem.

(coughs)

(sings)

On the First Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
The Good, the Bad & the Uglyyy!

On the Second Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Two Sons of Ringo,
And The Good, the Bad & the Uglyyy!

On the Third Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
FIIIIIIVE FOR REVEEENNNNNNNGE!
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Sixth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Eight Mercenaries,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Nine Days of Anger,
Eight Mercenaries,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Ten Thousand Dollars,
Nine Days of Anger,
Eight Mercenaries,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Eleven Men called Django,
Ten Thousand Dollars,
Nine Days of Anger,
Eight Mercenaries,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Twelve Dirty Outlaws,
Eleven Men called Django,
Ten Thousand Dollars,
Nine Days of Anger,
Eight Mercenaries,
Seven Guns From Texas,
Six-Shooters Shooting,
Four Gunmen,
Three Gold Bullets,
Two Sons of Ringo,
And The Good, the Baaad & theee Uuuglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Merry Christmas, amigos! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nine days of anger … sounds like a good marriage

My new favorite part of the holidays! Brought a tear (of laughter) to my eye reading this! Merry Christmas to ya’ll!

1 Like

Had a great time reading this…absolutely inspired!

Happy Christmas, ‘last.caress’!

Merry Spaghetti Christmas to everyone. Here’s hoping 2017 brings a few smiles to you all.

More like industrial stuff, nice touch the polizotto kind soundtrack or sampling

With all of these so-called ‘Honours’ being dished out, left right, and blimmin’ centre…
In the past few years, honours for Jonathan Ross, the Beckhams etc.

We then get this…

Rejected petition
A knighthood for “Johnnie” Johnson of Dam Buster fame.

He is the last surviving member of 617 Squadron RAF, who took part in the raids on the Ruhr damns during WW2. He is so very deserving of this honour.

This petition was rejected

Why was this petition rejected?

It’s about honours or appointments.

We can’t accept your petition because it asks for someone to be nominated for an honour.

Members of the public can nominate people for honours directly. You can find out how to nominate someone for an honour here:

We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards.

Date submitted
7 February 2017

1 Like

Re-examining the so-called requirements to ‘merit’ an ‘honour’ from his own Country, someone please explain why this gentleman does not deserve some recognition?

I’m lost on the reasoning to be honest. Really upsetting that somebody who selflessly served their country is refused for something so deserving.

1 Like

Happy Easter, everybody! Movies4men is playing some decent American westerns today.

1 Like

Like track 2 especially Harm. Cool stuff

2 Likes

22 tracks! Damn you’ve been busy.

1 Like

Track 2 is great.

1 Like

Yeah track 2 sounds very John Carpenter inspired.

1 Like

Old news now, but the so-called ‘New Years Honours’ snub to 95 year-old Johnny Johnson, last of the legendary ‘Dambusters’, is still grating on my nerves.
George “Johnny” Johnson, 95, is the last surviving Brit from the 1943 “bouncing bomb” raid which shattered dams in Adolf Hitler’s Germany.
Even a recent petition, to see this distinguished gentleman awarded an honour, was declined by the ‘higher echelons’.

Meanwhile, Victoria Beckham is awarded for her contribution to fashion…:angry:

Johnny Johnson, who has contributed so much to charity work, as well as being the last of the ‘Dambusters’, is overlooked…

It just confirms what I’ve always believed…that the ‘Honours system’ is a load of tosh, designed by the establishment for - in most cases - rewards for the undeserving.

1 Like

(Intense forehead slapping).

I always thought the Honours System was a bit crooked, but this… christ almighty.

2 Likes

Agreed!
One minute the UK Government is bombarding us with patriotic commemorations for the fallen of two World Wars (quite rightly): and the next minute, is permitting ‘refugees’ (who have thrown their passports into the sea), to enter the country, unchecked.
Meanwhile, on Youtube, ISIS supporters boast of ‘walking’ into Europe.
The atrocities that we have recently witnessed, in London, and throughout Europe, are merely the beginning.

What is abysmal, is that ex-servicemen, who have served their country, now sleep in doorways on the streets of Britain, and rely on hand-outs!:angry:

Johnny Johnson, who gallantly served his country, and has continued to do so with charity work, is just one among the far too many, who are over-looked - simply because they don’t have their fingers wedged in someone’s pie-hole!

Having said all of that, I bow to gentlemen such as Johnny Johnson. I salute this gentleman…and the other brave airmen who accompanied him, on the ‘Dambusters’ Raid.
Although, perhaps, forgotten by the ‘establishment’, you are not forgotten by the many.

1 Like

I’ve got a few days off, so I’m doing something I should of done years ago. Finish my book. I started it back in college, as a psycho thriller, (even found my old notes on characters, synopsis for literary agents, and the first 9 pages), but never got back into the swing of things until now. Hopefully in the future, I could get it published, and then have the chance to say “I wrote that” to a random person in the street :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Goodness!

You deserve a medal for actually having the nuts to go back to the original concept, after all this time.
It takes belief in yourself, to put pen to paper, after so many years. This can be an advantage, and a plus.

Use the intervening years, and your own personal experiences, to enhance your book.

I wish you well.

By the way, as well as being a psycho-thriller, can you tell us anything else about the plot?

Wishing you nothing but intrigue, suspense, and, the occasional murder…

Toscano.