Spaghetti Western Posters

Hi Guys - Here are some of my Spaghetti Western Posters

5 Likes

Oops ignore Once upon a time in America, slipped in.

1 Like

Wonderful collection you got there!

1 Like

Many thanks I have been buying over 20 years, just love them. I also got to direct the great Dan van Husen in my last movie. Sadly coming up for a year since he passed.

1 Like

That is a very impressive collection Amigo.
Thanks for sharing it

1 Like

Very nice collection

Do you display them on your walls?

I have a few of the same but mine aren’t Posters
I downloaded high resolution photos of posters and had them printed out and framed for my walls

You directed a Movie(s) ? Tell us more about that please

1 Like

I display some of the quads at the moment, will soon be getting a snapframe for the 2 fogli, C’era una Volta il West will be the first one up!

Yes, I have directed a trilogy of crime films heavily influenced by Italian splatter and crime films from the 70/80’s.

Sudden Fury 1998 (with David Warbeck ‘Fistful of Dynamite’)
A Day of Violence 2010 (with Giovanni Lombardo Radice ‘Cannibal Ferox’)
Beyond Fury 2020 (with Giovanni Lombardo Radice, Dan van Husen, Jeff Stewart)

1 Like

Very Cool

Ever consider doing a Western?

Well, i’ve been to Almeria a few times and I would love to do one there. Using the same sets as the masters!

Do you write screen plays also?

The movie is now available on YouTube in HD quality: Italian print (!), Spanish dub.

3 Likes

Here are some more quads I have purchased since my last upload. Enjoy

6 Likes

9 Likes

Very nice !

Hello all!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted but thought it best to ask since I’ve had a hard time finding anything: are there any Norwegian Spaghetti Western posters? I’ve not seen any for the big films and I know the films were shown. Was curious if there’s any being sold, preferably repros but originals can work too. I’ll be in Oslo beginning next month while I study for my Masters so if I need to shop domestically that’s not a problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changed my Locandina around. Have had the same ones up for a coupleof years so thought it about time to air these ones. Texas Adios has a reflection from the window sadly but you get the general idea

10 Likes

Might need to invest in a spirit level for that Adios Gringo poster :joy:

Jokes aside these are really cool. Are they reprints or are they original posters?

All original.
Bought them instead of a spirit level. Maybe got that the wrong way round :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Arrow’s poster art - so much so that I bought 2 Vengeance trails sets in order to be able to display both Massacre time and Bandidos.

the ones below are just some various art cards that had been included here and there.

10 Likes

Nice to see them displayed. Mine are all still in the cases and never see the light of day

2 Likes