Spaghetti Western Podcasts

We’re on podcast #6 tomorrow, but who’s counting, right? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’m enjoying this Podcast myself, some of the info throughout the series I knew previously from reading on the IMDb, Mondo-Esoterica, here, and a few other places, but I’m super excited it all gets out to a larger audience. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who will tune in later, and those who don’t.

3 Likes

Episode 6 archived, for those (like me) who missed it this time

That was a long one folks!

3 Likes

Podcast # 6.
Indeed, a long episode…but a highly enjoyable one. Great to see so many lovely ladies crammed into such a relatively space of time. I was sorry to see that one of my own personal favourites, the exquisite Cristina Galbo, was not featured, so here’s a picture to ease the disappointment…

Very much looking forward to the continuation of SW goddesses next week, plus the highly-anticipated tribute to the legend that is Klaus Kinski.

Looking forward to some Klaus

2 Likes

Podcast #7. Great show, dedicated to Klaus Kinski. Going to have a bet with myself next week, as to how many minutes into the show that Jay’s microphone goes on the blink…
Be interesting to see who the special guest is, that was mentioned…perhaps Leonard Mann?

1 Like

Slowly catching up. I’m going to put this one on tonight.

2 Likes

The SWDb community could do some magic by adding some show notes to the podcast archive, which I just made pretty. Examples already included slightly, just to give you an idea.

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Podcast

Looking forward to thoughts, suggestions and feeback. Enjoy, and see you all next Friday with a special guest.

2 Likes

@Spaghetti_Westerns has unveiled the special guest for the next episode

2 Likes

Excellent…looking forward to that. :grinning:

Great to see that Brett is still with us.
I look forward to hearing his anecdotes about working on the 'SW’s.

Time, I think, to re-watch the 2011 Los Angeles ‘Spaghetti Western’ festival.

Carry on Jay and Tom…keep on going from strength to strength, lads. :grinning:

1 Like

Need to catch up on today’s episode with Brett Halsey tomorrow, but I have updated the podcast archive linked above with the links to the recordings

1 Like

Brett was allowed to talk and had a few good stories!

2 Likes

Great to see Brett looking and sounding so well.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the long awaited Fernando Sancho episode… should be a long one

1 Like

Still working my way thru the Fernando Betts episode… but wow, would you look at the guests this friday!

1 Like

Tom was a dead ringer for Fernando, wasn’t he? :grinning:

Another great podcast, all about our favourite Spaghetti Uncle, Fernando Sancho.

Congrats, also, Tom, and Jay, for the show dedicated to the legend that is Brett Halsey.
So many anecdotes from the great man, himself…
I loved the way that Brett began the show, by paying tribute to his daughter, who is a nurse, and has been coping valiantly with the Coronavirus crisis.

Every Saturday morning is now a ‘Spaghetti Podcast’ treat…a great way to start the week-end. :grinning:

1 Like

Roll on, Saturday Youtube! :grinning:

Hi, @Tom_B , and Jay @Spaghetti_Westerns.
My Saturday mornings are not complete without tuning in to your podcast…
Long may they continue.

How about inviting Tony Anthony on to the podcast?
The ‘Stranger’ films, at least in my book, are firm favourites.

Great podcast…Carry On…

1 Like

So with expert Howard Hughes on the podcast I think he should be asked about the ESPERANZA rail road station location mystery from Navajo Joe, and how it could be solved for the curious scientific community :slight_smile:

In his book Once Upon A Time In The Italian West which I have there are extremely many facts regarding Navajo Joe as well, but the only railroad track mentioned is “near Guadix” where the other rail road scenes in the film evidently were shot.

2 Likes