Soundtrack News

I’ve only got their old The Deserter soundtrack (and the expanded re-release on my wish list) and it’s been a long time since I listened to it so can’t really say :slight_smile:

Thanks Søren.

Beat Records is releasing Campa carogna la taglia cresce by Nico Fidenco:

It’s about time. I’ve been waiting for this one for a long time. Does anyone know if the vocal by Stephen Boyd going to be included?

Would seem pointless to release without it. That damn song is the most memorable thing from the film. :wink:

I’m almost a 100% sure that it will. That track was included on the recent 6CD Nico Fidenco box set from GDM so there shouldn’t be a rights issue holding it back which seem often to be the case when these things are missing from the score.

Will have to get it then ;D .

Thanks guys. I’ll have to get two as it’s my brothers favorite SW vocal. ;D

Cometa is releasing the complete score for Mannaja by the De Angelis-brothers:

20 tracks, 37 min 40 seks. so can’t be more than what 10 minutes of extra music compared to the old RCA-release !? Well, one must have to purchase it I guess :slight_smile:

GDM Label #GDMCLUB7102
The Wilder Brothers

Yes just noticed it was being released aswell… Damn it’s turning out to be another great year for spaghetti western soundtrack collecting and listening 8)

Sorry, didn’t see you until now Spuff… :slight_smile: Its true that many spaghetti westerns scores have variations of the same notes/styles but isn’t that true of a lot of soundtracks or music in general? Who was the first to put certain notes in sequence can be a tough call.

Well, nothing new being released really but a couple of long out of print GDM-titles are apparently being reprinted in 300-copy ltd. eds:

Ballata per un pistolero
Ringo il volto della vendetta
Da uomo a uomo

All good stuff so if you didn’t manage to get hold of these the first time around now is a good time :slight_smile:

Nice bunch of releases from GDM on the way:

Dinamite Jim
Tedeum
La vita, a volte, e’ molto dura, vero Provvidenza?

Digitmovies #CDDM185
16 tracks plus 9 bonus tracks

Vado l’ammazzo e torno soundtrack coming from Beat Records:

16 tracks / 41m 59 sec

El Condor and Viva Villa available on May 16, 2011
from Universal France 24 tracks.

Available June 15, 2011 from Euro Score

Sartana non perdona by Franceso de Masi from Beat Records will be available on 26th of September.