Soundtrack News

Interesting and unusual cover (for a lousy film)

The L.P uses the same type of design.

The soundtrack for Bandidos is being released by the label Mask:

Thank you thank you thank you.

And thanks Søren. :wink:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Been waiting for that one a while I gather.

It wasn’t available before? If not, I’d say for it does deserve being available for sure.

It was available on L.P …but a long time ago.

It has a wonderful main theme and like BLOOD RIVER was one of the early Spaghetti Western LPs. Looking forward to getting this on CD.

Man in the Wilderness along with the TV series Kung Fu is being released by Film Score Monthly in November.
#FSM1315 65:44 minutes of music.

Two titles in GDM Hillside series:
Le pistole non discutono - Ennio Morricone (GDM 4138)

Le maledette pistole di Dallas - Gioacchino Angelo (GDM 4139)

Interesting cover to the Morricone one…cowboys in space perhaps…

Digitmovies is releasing Carlo Savina’s score for La colt e’ la mia legge:

GDM is releasing the Morricone-score for Che c’entriamo noi con la rivoluzione?

Only an extra track and 5 minutes longer than the existing Dagored-release so probably not a must-buy for owners of that one.

One track extra…a must buy for sure :smiley: .

Well at least it is a nicer cover than the one for the Dagored-release :slight_smile:

Any ideas on obtaining any of the Sabata movie soundtracks? Really looking for the second one that doesn’t have Van Cleef, although the first one I’d like to own too.

Thanks!

Indio Black soundtrack is available at a few places, just do a Google search. This is one for example on E Bay:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bruno-Nicolai-Indio-Black-CD-New-Sealed-Japan-Imp-/290365791828?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item439b265e54[/url]

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:157, topic:718”]Indio Black soundtrack is available at a few places, just do a Google search. This is one for example on E Bay:

[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bruno-Nicolai-Indio-Black-CD-New-Sealed-Japan-Imp-/290365791828?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item439b265e54[/url][/quote]

Thanks a bunch! I guess I was searching for “Adios Sabata” by mistake!

Legend is releasing the score for Valdez il mezzosangue (Maurizio and Guido de Angelis)

Very nice. One of my favourite scores by the duo. What do you think of the sound quality of the Legend releases ? Had Two Mules For Sister Sara on this label and my re-issue Japan L.P sounded much better.