Soundtrack News

Yes could be. They do state though:

Also Including The Top Rare Album In Mono With The Story, Dialogues And Songs From: IL RITORNO DI RINGO - World Premiere on CD!

Anybody know what was missing on the first release?

And then I totally failed to see that GDM is also releasing the score for Zorro la maschera della vendetta which must be a borderline spaghetti western:

Ah right. I have a copy of this album. When it was first released on L.P in Italy (not the re releases) you had dialogue telling the story of the film in between the music tracks.

Also a couple of years ago the recording master tapes of both Ringo films were leaked onto the net and these recordings still contain additional music not on any official release as of yet.

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up Ennioo… Storytelling between the tracks sounds kind of like something for children but I guess that’ll mean I’ll have to put it on my wish list. Damn.

I’ve also heard that dialogue from the film is included so it sounds like a reproduction of the original soundtrack LP along with the same cover art.

GDM is sending out another goodie. The score for Vendo cara la pelle aka I’ll Sell My Skin Dearly:

Something for me!

Intermezzo is advertising a coming apparent deluxe release of the score for La spina dorsale del diavolo aka The Deserter from the label Legend. No mention of track list but probably its going to carry some more tracks than the original release. Stay tuned.

19 Track CD + 236 page book in Italian and English with more than 400 pictures and anecdotes of 40 years of music and cinema history

By: Franco De Gemini
Label: Beat Records
Year: Various

Due Mid-June

http://www.moviegrooves.com/1960s-1970s-soundtrack-reissues-cd/BBK003.html

[quote=“Tom B., post:128, topic:718”]19 Track CD + 236 page book in Italian and English with more than 400 pictures and anecdotes of 40 years of music and cinema history

By: Franco De Gemini
Label: Beat Records
Year: Various

Due Mid-June

http://www.moviegrooves.com/1960s-1970s-soundtrack-reissues-cd/BBK003.html[/quote]

Unfortunately, moviegrooves puts some old stuff as preorder. This book is available since January 2009.

It’s going to carry 26 tracks and this splendid cover:

Wait, does that mean there’s going to be dialogue over the music? And did they end up taking any tracks out from previous releases?

New GDM CD CLUB-release:

DI TRESETTE CE N’E’ UNO TUTTI GLI ALTRI SON NESSUNO aka The Crazy Bunch (Alessandroni)

This is the old Hexacord, Alessandroni release which only had 7 tracks from the film and additional tracks were added to complete the CD. Since this was a comedy western and much of the music is circus oriented I don’t know if I could stand 25 tracks which is what comes on the new GDM Club release available the end of September.

Would be a struggle for me I think, not really a circus music fan.

I just let the Hexacord-cd take a spin and none of the music they chose for that cd is circus-oriented, in fact it is very Morriconesque and actually pretty good. The extra 18 tracks they dug up for the GDM release could of course all be circus-oriented (can’t remember the movie other than I thought it was dreadful :slight_smile: ) but at least it shows that some of the tracks are listenable and most surely better than the movie :slight_smile:

Hillside CD soon to be released

limited edition 500 copies
35 tracks

limited edition 500 copies

limited edition of 750 copies
15 tracks

Taste of Killing looks tempting.

They all look damn tasty to me :slight_smile: It’s a pain though that those GDM/Hillside releases are so expensive.

Had a feeling they would :wink: .

As we hadn’t had enough new releases this month already, Cometa will release 10 bianchi uccisi da un piccolo indiano aka Blood River by Umiliani at the end of the month: