Soundtrack News

(Søren) #101

GDM just went SW crazy. Releasing the following:

Da uomo a uomo (Expanded Edition)
Un treno per Durango
Dio non paga il sabato

(Silence) #102

Good to see a Kill The Wickeds Soundtrack, the main theme is one of my favorites.

(Søren) #103

Digitmovies is releasing the scores for Due mafiosi nel far west and I due sergenti del generale Custer

(ION BRITTON) #104

[quote=“Søren, post:103, topic:718”]Digitmovies is releasing the scores for Due mafiosi nel far west and I due sergenti del generale Custer
[/quote]

There are so many great soundtracks waiting to be released, why are they releasing stuff like that?
I for one will put both Un treno per Durango & Dio non paga il sabato in my to-buy list.

(Tom B.) #105

I totally agree. When they start releasing Franco & Ciccio CDs they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Why don’t they release som Riz Ortolani scores. There is very little of his western scores on CD.

(ENNIOO) #106

Maybe they picked up the rights cheap ?..well I will not be making a purchase.

(Silence) #107

Well these Comedy Spaghetti Soundtracks usually sound the same (except for the theme of Man Of The East which is great).

(Søren) #108

Yes. True. But there are probably a lot of Franco & Ciccio collectors out there so that is definitely a selling point.

I want them all, good and bad so have put this one on my wish-list and already ordered the latest three GDM-titles :slight_smile:

(Søren) #109

From Saimel is coming this sweet double feature:

Prega Dio… e scavati la fossa / Sentivano uno strano, eccitante, pericoloso puzzo di dollari

(Søren) #110

GDM is sending out another goodie:

Sfida a Rio Bravo

(djvaso) #111

[quote=“Søren, post:110, topic:718”]GDM is sending out another goodie:

Sfida a Rio Bravo
[/quote]

You are looking at the right place, as usual :).

(Søren) #112

LOL. Yes I tend to check out the Italian soundtrack vendors (intermezzo and OnlyScore) from time to time as they often get the news of the new releases before they are announced elsewhere :slight_smile:

(django live) #113

looking for the soundtrack for Quattro dell’apocalisse any body know were to get a copy used?

(Søren) #114

American www.dustygroove.com is randomly getting this in stock at a price of $9.99 for a new copy. If you want it any cheaper than that you will probably have to keep an eye on ebay and cross all your fingers.

(Søren) #115

Digitmovies is releasing the score for Kid il monello del west:

(Tom B.) #116

BIG CITY being released on Moviescore Media #MSM10005

(Søren) #117

Somebody called Quartet Records is releasing The Hills Run Red:

(chuck connors brother) #118

[quote=“Søren, post:117, topic:718”]Somebody called Quartet Records is releasing The Hills Run Red:

[/quote]

Very underrated soundtrack I think

(Søren) #119

GDM is releasing the Gun for Ringo / Return of Ringo combined soundtrack… again:

The new edition has fewer tracks (21 compared to the existing ones 26) than the old one but may have a longer running time. I have no idea. Somebody fill in the blanks.

(ENNIOO) #120

Combined some of the tracks together perhaps ?