Soundtrack News

GDM just went SW crazy. Releasing the following:

Da uomo a uomo (Expanded Edition)
Un treno per Durango
Dio non paga il sabato

Good to see a Kill The Wickeds Soundtrack, the main theme is one of my favorites.

Digitmovies is releasing the scores for Due mafiosi nel far west and I due sergenti del generale Custer

[quote=“Søren, post:103, topic:718”]Digitmovies is releasing the scores for Due mafiosi nel far west and I due sergenti del generale Custer
[/quote]

There are so many great soundtracks waiting to be released, why are they releasing stuff like that?
I for one will put both Un treno per Durango & Dio non paga il sabato in my to-buy list.

I totally agree. When they start releasing Franco & Ciccio CDs they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Why don’t they release som Riz Ortolani scores. There is very little of his western scores on CD.

Maybe they picked up the rights cheap ?..well I will not be making a purchase.

Well these Comedy Spaghetti Soundtracks usually sound the same (except for the theme of Man Of The East which is great).

Yes. True. But there are probably a lot of Franco & Ciccio collectors out there so that is definitely a selling point.

I want them all, good and bad so have put this one on my wish-list and already ordered the latest three GDM-titles :slight_smile:

From Saimel is coming this sweet double feature:

Prega Dio… e scavati la fossa / Sentivano uno strano, eccitante, pericoloso puzzo di dollari

GDM is sending out another goodie:

Sfida a Rio Bravo

[quote=“Søren, post:110, topic:718”]GDM is sending out another goodie:

Sfida a Rio Bravo
[/quote]

You are looking at the right place, as usual :).

LOL. Yes I tend to check out the Italian soundtrack vendors (intermezzo and OnlyScore) from time to time as they often get the news of the new releases before they are announced elsewhere :slight_smile:

looking for the soundtrack for Quattro dell’apocalisse any body know were to get a copy used?

American www.dustygroove.com is randomly getting this in stock at a price of $9.99 for a new copy. If you want it any cheaper than that you will probably have to keep an eye on ebay and cross all your fingers.

Digitmovies is releasing the score for Kid il monello del west:

BIG CITY being released on Moviescore Media #MSM10005

Somebody called Quartet Records is releasing The Hills Run Red:

[quote=“Søren, post:117, topic:718”]Somebody called Quartet Records is releasing The Hills Run Red:

[/quote]

Very underrated soundtrack I think

GDM is releasing the Gun for Ringo / Return of Ringo combined soundtrack… again:

The new edition has fewer tracks (21 compared to the existing ones 26) than the old one but may have a longer running time. I have no idea. Somebody fill in the blanks.

Combined some of the tracks together perhaps ?