Soundtrack News

[quote=“Søren, post:80, topic:718”]Next from GDM, Vendetta per vendetta score by Lavagnino:

[/quote]

Wow! That is a pleasant surprise. Not exactly one of my all-time favorite scores, but it is nice to see them issuing a CD for it.

Nice! Just checked the intro and I liked the main theme.

Next from Saimel:

Wanted Johnny Texas by Marcello Gigante

Four new titles from Digitmovies are due on 14th of December. Gianni Ferrio’s OST for ‘Bullet for Sandoval’ is among them.

Great news, one of my favorite scores.

And this time a ‘complete’ edition containing almost twice as much music as the ‘old’ cinevox cd release.

Verita Note is releasing the score for Sette Winchester Per Un Massacro … Don’t know if it is a re-release as soundtrack cds are already out for this movie or we’ll get a ‘complete’ expanded score. Anybody knows?

It has more tracks than any previously released CD.

1.  SEVEN MEN (INSTR.)

2. DEFEAT OF THE SOUTH,THE
  3. STAGECOACH TO DURANGO,THE
  4. MEN WITHOUT A HOME,THE
  5. THOMAS BLAKE’S BANDITS
  6. RIO GRANDE
  7. BLAKE’S HIDE-OUT
  8. STAGECOACH ATTACK
  9. INDIAN CEMETERY
  10. MEXICAN SOLDIERS,THE

11. 7 WINCHESTER PER UN MASSACRO (# 1)

12. NIGHT ATTACK,THE

13. BANDITS,THE

14. 7 WINCHESTER PER UN MASSACRO (# 2)

15. ATTACK OF THE BANDITS

16. DEATH OF A SCHERIFF

17. AMBUSH,THE

18. PREPARATION FOR THE ATTACK

19. ATTACK,THE

20. 7 WINCHESTER PER UN MASSACRO (# 3)

21. PURSUIT,THE

22. TO DURANGO

23. MASSACRE,THE

24. 7 WINCHESTER PER UN MASSACRO (# 4)

25. DUEL AT THE INDIAN CEMETARY

26. SEVEN MEN (VOCAL)

Yep, djvaso is correct!
I was about to post this information (culled from the CDJapan website)…but, djvaso beat me to it!

Looking forward to this release, as this is one of my favorite De Masi scores (even if the film itself is a bit weak).

Is the online shop Only Score good? Delivery and stuff? Are all the CDs that they say are in stock actually in stock?

Digitmovies is releasing Carlo Rustichelli’s score for Un minuto per pregare, un istante per morire

Nice.

[quote=“Søren, post:91, topic:718”]Digitmovies is releasing Carlo Rustichelli’s score for Un minuto per pregare, un istante per morire

[/quote]

Great news! Some folks may not care for this “heavy-handed” orchestral score, but it is one of my favorites.

I must say that I honestly can’t remember the score. It’s been too many years since I saw the movie. But Rustichelli is well-known for his heavy orchestral stuff and usually knows what he’s doing so I ain’t scared :slight_smile:

I fall into this category :wink: .

I’m for this one in the “care” category. I generally like the Rustichelli scores.

I like Rustichelli too, I didn’t use to though.

Finally, Dio perdoni la mia pistola/Anche per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo by Maestro Vasco Vassil Kojucharov[url]http://www.beatrecords.it/shop.asp?lingua=e&idprodotto=CDCR109&uscita=prox[/url]

Nice!

It is a pleasure seeing Beat Records finally releasing another spaghetti western soundtrack cd. But I must say that I look more forward to their Emanulle in America release announced at the same time. Damn that will be sweet :slight_smile: