Soundtrack News

Yes. They seem to want them all sold and fast. Some non spaghetti soundtracks even sell out at the pre-order stage in a matter of days sometimes.

Yes its understandable of course… GDM is on the same track. Not many people interested in these obscure soundtracks of course, but it is a pain being forced to buy these soundtracks the minute they come out as to not miss out :frowning:

Doesn’t have to be the end of the world though… The spaghetti scores sent out by GDM a year ago also limited to 500 copies are still available so a quantity of 500 might last a while after all. But you’re right, suddenly a score pops up that everyone have to own and kablam -> instant oop.

Several Japanese releases in superfluous HQCD format (compatible with standard players) wil be on August and September:
“Duck, You Sucker” from Geneon Entertainment;
“Django”, “Tepepa”, “Vamos a matar, compagneros”, “…Se Incontri Sartana Prega Per La Tua Morte”, “L’Oro Dei Bravados”, “I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta” and “I Quattro del pater noster” from Verita Note.

Digitmovies will released OST ‘Oggi a me… Domani a te!’ (CDDM 140) by Angelo Francesco Lavagnino on September 11st.
More details here[url]http://www.digitmovies.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/digitmovies.woa/1/wo/01WDJrMKXSPMWSjWWpMbt0/0.12.1.1.1[/url]

Nice… Would be great if Digitmovies could start releasing SW scores regularly again.

The newest OST from spaghetti western by GDM:
‘10000 Dollari Per Un Massacro / Per 100000 Dollari T’Ammazzo’ - Nora Orlandi

I suppose it is the same as Koch Media CD from ‘Django Box’.

Yes so should already be in every board members soundtrack collection :slight_smile:

FSM is releasing the complete score for Five Man Army:

Nice !

‘Black Emanuelle’, very first CD from the forthcoming ‘Black Emanuelle’ series of seven discs published by Beat Records, will be available on 26th of October.

It is not my complaint, but Spaghetti Western vs. Erotica = 0:1

Yes it’s nice to see that Beat Records are going through with their plans of releasing all the Black Emanuelle scores … I would rather that they put out these fine scores instead of 6 mediocre spaghetti western ditto so no complains here either :slight_smile:

[quote=“djvaso, post:70, topic:718”][/quote]I got nice poster of this film using the similar artwork.

Another one for the collection.

Coming soon from Digitmovies:
Riz Ortolani ‘Una Ragione Per Vivere E Una Per Morire / La Notte Dei Serpenti’,
Stelvio Cipriani OSTs for ‘Bermuda Triangle’ movies,
Roberto Nicolosi ‘Tre volte della paura’ (8th volume of OSTs for Mario Bava films),
Bruno Nicolai ‘…E Poi Non Ne Rimase Nessuno (Ten Little Indians)’.

[quote=“djvaso, post:74, topic:718”]Coming soon from Digitmovies:
Riz Ortolani ‘Una Ragione Per Vivere E Una Per Morire / La Notte Dei Serpenti’,[/quote]

One to look forward to !

Damn… I want all of those soundtracks but haven’t managed to even get Digitmovies last batch yet …

Great to see that Digitmovies are starting to release spaghetti western soundtracks again in a steady flow though…

A very new Spanish label Singular Soundtrack will release two western scores by Waldo de los Rios ‘A TOWN CALLED HELL / SAVAGE PAMPAS’ (one of them is Eurowestern).

More info HERE[url]Screen Archives Entertainment

Thanks djvaso… Another release added to my already too long wish list.

Nice. Nice GIF also.

Next from GDM, Vendetta per vendetta score by Lavagnino: