Soundtrack News

Three new soundtracks from GDM coming mid-April:

4 dollari di vendetta / Il figlio di Django / I quattro pistoleri di Santa Trinita

Wonderful news.

All I’ve heard is the theme song for the Umiliani. It’s grand.

Can anybody tell me anything about the other two scores?

Beat Records will soon publish CD with two OST by Vassil Vasco Kojucharov: Dio Perdoni la mia Pistola & Anche Per Django le carogne hanno un prezzo. CD will come in digipack with poster and contains interview with composer. It will be limited edition in 1000 numbered copies.

That is very good news. It’s been a while since Beat Records released anything spaghetti western related. In fact their output has gone down considerably it seems. Speed up Beat Records !

The complete score for Johnny Yuma to be released by GDM:

Looking forward to this one :slight_smile: .

I really wish a Garringo soundtrack would be released.

Oh yes this would be nice :slight_smile: .

Where did you hear of this news by the way? Beat Records mentions nothing on the release on their website which they usually do sometime before it actually happens. But perhaps the release is still months away?

Daniele De Gemini announced this at beatrecords forum.

Thanks for the info.

OK, thanks amigo. Will have to start visiting that forum more often.

Just heard that it should be coming out within the next month or so.

What is even better news (at least to me) is that Beat Records are planning to release all the Black Emanuelle-scores one by one within the next year. Now THAT is good news.

Among promised titles from Beat Rec, “A.A.A. Massaggiatrice bella presenza offresi” will surface first. It has very nice cover, btw.

I’ll second that. Any naked flesh-hungry spaghetti western fan should pick that up in an instant. I know I will :slight_smile:

Verita Note is releasing E TORNATO SABATA…HAI CHIUSO UN’ALTRA VOLTA and EHI AMICO…C’E SABATA, HAI CHIUSO SABATA this month. No track listing yet but are most likely going to have more tracks than the combined soundtrack release sent out by GDM some years ago.

It is too - but unfortunately they’ve mucked up the stereo remix on it, so the backing music is more prominent than the actual vocal! There’s a mono LP version too, but that’s slightly different in tempo from the film version.

I was a bit disappointed with this release - not bad in itself, but the tracks with chorus have all been left out (despite what is says about I Cantori Moderni on the cover), and the title theme is only included as an “instrumental base” version.

Among four new titles from Digitmovies there is “… E poi lo chiamarono il magnifico” by Guido & Maurizio De Angelis.

And with more tracks than ever which is a pain for those of us that recently purchased the GDM/Hexacord release. Well, up on the horse again.

… And it seems that Digitmovies have jumped on the same wagon as GDM has, releasing the soundtracks in very small quantity … The latest batch are all limited to 500… And it sounds like that will be the case for future releases too.