Soundtrack News

Il venditore di morte soundtrack by Mario Migliardi coming from GDM:

Seems like I’m soon going to have make a new major purchase. GDM just announced these four coming soundtracks:

GDM 4115 1.000 DOLLARI SUL NERO (M. Lacerenza)
GDM 4116 BUFFALO BILL (C. Rustichelli)
GDM 4117 JOKO INVOCA DIO E MUORI (Carlo Savina)
CD CLUB 7053 MASSACRO AL GRANDE CANYON (G. Ferrio)

[quote=“Søren, post:22, topic:718”]GDM 4115 1.000 DOLLARI SUL NERO (M. Lacerenza)[/quote]That’s good news. Great soundtrack!

Digitmovies wanna play too:

Vivo per la tua morte aka A Long Ride From Hell

http://www.digitmovies.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/digitmovies.woa/1/wo/mn9IRxCVNngCDd6nLkJf3M/0.9.2.1

Verita Note is releasing the soundtrack for I crudeli by Ennio Morricone this month. Whether it will contain more tracks than the Dagored one I have as yet no idea.

Just noticed on Soundtrack Collector that Verita Note are releasing Mercenario, Il soundtrack in October…anyone have any information on this release?

Mercenario, Il- Soundtrack details - SoundtrackCollector.com

Verita Note is also released “La resa dei conti”. The disc contains the same tracks as GDM one.

Some new stuff from GDM coming soon:

La belva / Se t’incontro t’ammazzo by Stelvio Cipriani

Ringo il texano by Nico Fidenco

Next month GDM is releasing El Zorro by Gino Peguri … Double soundtrack release also featuring the score for Spanish superhero movie Supersonic Man

Cover for soundtrack El Zorro / Supersonic Man release:

Yet again a 500 copy limited edition so you better be quick :slight_smile:

Anyone know if there is the God’s Gun soundtrack on any official CD version available? It’s an awesome one, too bad the movie is not of the same standards.

If there is I don’t know about it and neither does www.soundtrackcollector.com … Not even a single track is available anywhere it seems.

I had made a google research awhile back, but didn’t find anything either. It mustn’t have been released yet…

Yes let us hope it DOES get a release. Sadly it’s by one of the less popular composers Santa Maria Romitelli who also did the Spara gringo, spara score (which IS out) … If it had been by Bruno Nicolai or Morricone or De Masi or some of the other ‘greats’ it would have had a better chance… Let’s cross our fingers :slight_smile:

There is a bootleg version, but no official release.

What’s the quality like on that one? Music ripped directly from a print of the movie?

Fair to average rip from the movie depending how fussy you are. People who only listen to C.D quality stuff all the time may not be happy with the quality.

Ah thanks for the answer Ennioo !

Verita Note is releasing the score for The Man Called Noon:

Have no idea about the track listing and if it is any better than the German Alhambra-release.

The track listing seems to be the same as the old release, so money saved :slight_smile: