Soundtrack News

And they’ve just announced it…

Vassco Vassil Kojucharov!

(Søren) #322

and the Sono Sartana, il vostro becchino score… Just the one I would have guessed :slight_smile:

Be cool if they released the soundtracks for Cimitero Senza Croci & Se Sei Vivo Spara.

(Søren) #324

Indeed. A lot of great scores missing. General interest in soundtracks is waning though so we’re probably going to wait a bit (or indefinitely) for some of them. That doesn’t mean that we can’t cross our fingers though :slight_smile:

(Nick) #325

Se Sei Vivo Spara’s music was done through the Nazional Music label. Which hasn’t released any of the music they own except for what Beat Records has gotten from them. There’s various Lallo Gori and Vasco and Mancuso (and many other artists I’m sure) scores they have in their vaults but won’t release.

Une Corde Un Colt is under the Philips Label, which I’m not sure about their story, but it seems like they’ve got bigger artists in their catalogue. At least we have the vinyl for sale (as long as you have deep pockets lol).

Ah, bastards.

And If I knew how to rip vinyl, I’d gladly buy Une Corde Un Colt and share it all online.

(Nick) #327

Being released on September 10th!

24 tracks in mono and a total of 49 minutes. The final Sartana score is soon to be released!!!

(beat ya to this one Soren)

(Søren) #328

Lol. I am slow these days so really no competition.

(Søren) #329

I think it’s September 10th though but no matter :slight_smile:

(Nick) #330

Yep you’re right. I’m used to the American way of dating format, (mm, dd, yyyy). Keep forgetting Europe has a different format. Thanks for correcting me man, I’ll change it.

(Søren) #331

On October 8th Digitmovies is re-releasing the score for Zorro by Guido & Maurizio De Angelis:

Great news for me at least as I never managed to pick up the original score before it went OOP.