R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

That’s so sad to hear, My communication with @morgan wasn’t a lot in the 4 years I’ve been here, but the few times I did chat with him he came off as a gentleman as easy to talk to. Condolences to his family and hope that he is at peace. RIP Amigo.

2 Likes

Rest easy Amigo

Exchanged many messages with the guy. Very sad to read this.

Very sorry to hear this - condolences and best wishes to his family.

Very sad. Rest in Peace.

Awful news. RIP Morgan x

RIP amigo, you will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

R.I.P. Morgan.

Sorry to hear that. Doubtless a loss for the forum.

1 Like

Really sad to hear of Kjell’s passing.
We messaged each other regularly over the years and I was happy to help him out with some discs and postage from the UK to Norway. Always came across as a very sweet guy and very generous. He was a Man City fan too and would have loved that end of season drama.
R.I.P mate. I’ll be having a few with you in mind when I knock off work today.

Please send his family our condolences and regards @Carlos

2 Likes

So gutted to see this…rip amigo. I’ll raise a drink to him tonight when I get home no doubt.

1 Like

Really sad news.
Condolences to his family and I hope he may rest in peace and did not suffer of his illness at the end.
A loss to his family and the forum. I sometimes read through an old topic and will remember him when I read his comments.

2 Likes

Ray Liotta has passed away today at only 67

R.I.P to one of the most iconic on-screen gangsters

5 Likes

R.I.P. to a truly great actor.

3 Likes

Gutted. Loved Ray in Goodfellas, Cop Land, Hannibal and Texas Rising.

RIP

3 Likes

Massive sad news, and only 67. He was still working too, so much fire left and now it’s extinguished.

2 Likes

Gutted as well. Of course he was the star of GoodFellas, one of almost everyones favourite films, but he was also the voice (and soul) of Tommy Vercetti, one of my favourite ever video game characters from one of my absolute favourite games. RIP

2 Likes

RIP Bo Hopkins. Passed away yesterday.

Crazy Lee from the wild Bunch:

Well, how’d you like to kiss my sister’s black cat’s ass?

4 Likes

Very sad news. Though his acting credits are littered with numerous TV appearances, he definitely left his mark on the movie landscape with some truly memorable performances. R.I.P.

3 Likes

Sad to hear it.

3 Likes