R.I.P. Legends Lost but Remembered

I’ve never heard of this gentleman before as I don’t know if any of his work was used in US posters, but from the uploads he was very talented artist. RIP to a gifted creator.

2 Likes

I love poster art for movies, and the artwork by Yves Thos, is some of the very best…

R.I.P.

2 Likes

RIP Daria Nicolodi

4 Likes

Hugh Keays-Byrne, RIP
Actor best known for his Mad Max villain rolls.

2 Likes

RIP Franco Giraldi

1 Like

Learned yesterday that David L. Lander, famous for his role as the goofball greaser Squiggy in Laverne & Shirley lost his 20 plus year battle with MS at the age of 73.

Goodbye Squiggy, thanks for the laughs.

1 Like

Barbara Windsor, R.I.P.

This lovely lady, has just died, aged 83.
Such a stalwart of the ‘Carry-On’s’…

Missing her, already…what a great character, both on film, and in life…

2 Likes

There’s a sad surprise … and I was just watching her yesterday in ‘Carry on again, Doctor’ were she played ‘Goldie Locks’ :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes, really sad to hear of Dame Babs’ passing.
We’ll always remember her for her saucy Carry Ons and infectious giggle but she was also a genuinely talented actress with a grounding in the much vaunted Joan Littlewood Theatre Workshop. Have never been a Soap watcher so can’t speak about her work on Eastenders but she was clearly much loved there too.
R.I.P Babs

2 Likes

R.I.P. Babs…

Enough can’t be said about this beautiful lady…

Thank you to a child of the era that knew the ‘Krays’, ‘The Great Train Robbery’, the '‘Swinging Sixties’…and, ‘The Italian Job’
When it was okay to say “Corr!, Whorr!!, and Blimey”!!

Carry on, Babs…R.I.P.****…keep 'em laughing in Heaven, along with Sid, Hattie, Kenneth, and the rest of the best that kept us entertained as mere kids… Happy days… :grinning:
A beautiful lady…and so many beautiful memories…

“Get outta my pub!!!”

With the laughter…we also, occasionally, need to hear the truth.

R.I.P. Barbara. Thank you for the avalanche of laughs that have been such a memorable part of in my life.
How heart-breaking is this,??

Probably the last of the ‘Carry On’ team?

Let’s remember the laughs…Please!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Richard Corben died last week, on Wednesday, December 2. He was 80 years old.

Jonah Hex cover

2 Likes

JONAH HEX …a mean sonavabitch.

R.I.P. to Richard Corben. Thank you for introducing us to such a complete bastard.
I mean that with kindness.

2 Likes

I’m a huge Jonah Hex fan…it’s actually the only comic I’ve ever read in my adult life. RIP Richard…and thank you.

1 Like

Robert Hossein died today, December 31. He was 93 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BaxedJ2mRM

4 Likes

A ripe old age to make, but still sad he’s no longer with us. What a versatile actor too, he could play an absolute scumbag in one film, and a guy you want to be your best friend in another, a great example of acting genius.

2 Likes

Dawn Wells, Miss Nevada 1960, and the lovely brunette Mary-Ann from Gilligan’s Island passed away yesterday from COVID related complications at the age of 82. Goodbye Miss Wells, and thanks for all the great childhood memories.

1 Like

A ripe old age but really gutting to hear of his passing.
One of the greats.

2 Likes

TANYA ROBERTS.

Aged 65…collapsed on Christmas Eve, after walking her dogs…

No age to die…

R.I.P. Tanya…

Rest In Peace SHEENA Queen of the Jungle.

1 Like

There appears to be some confusion over the reports of Tanya Roberts’ passing: