Once Upon a Time in the West / C’era una volta il West (Sergio Leone, 1968)

A one? I wouldn’t even give that to the worst spaghetti western I’ve seen!

We will hang you and your brother :wink:

I saw it as a teen and wasn’t bored at all.

[quote=“Stanton, post:295, topic:322”]Why not? When I first saw it as a teen I was bored too.

A few years later I was fascinated, and I’m still overwhelmed every time I rewatch OuTW.[/quote]
Yeah, I have the same story.

if has 0 point i will give it

:’(

I wouldn’t give 0 to the worst film I’ve ever seen!

[quote=“korano, post:186, topic:322”]Thought you lovers of this film better take a gander at this. Extreme to us fans saying the least. It’s an IMDB comment.

This is one of the slowest and difficult-to-understand movies I have ever watched. Characters are not explained and sequences seem out of place. The first 20 minutes consists mainly of facial close-ups and thousand-yard stares.

As I watched this movie on TCM I noted other reviewers saying the film appeared dubbed. This is true on the TCM version as well. And some of the audio (McBain speaking) is absolutely intelligible.

Dialog is childish.

Slow.

No storyline.

Spagetti Western junk.[/quote]
i agree friend the most boring western ever made why it’s so high i really don’t understand

don’t cry the film it’s in the oficial top 20 and it’s 2.
99,9% of the fans like it

please no

:o

they would be right you know if they did it.

[quote=“sartana1968, post:308, topic:322”]i agree friend the most boring western ever made why it’s so high i really don’t understand[/quote]another one!

at last we found someone else who shares our opinion. And he has described very well all the things that make this movie a bad one.

Best film ever made

And its a father working hard and raising his sons for this ;D

I can understand why some people may find it boring; I don’t think we should just castrate him for holding a different opinion, no matter how much we disagree.

Only a film at the end of the day.

I can see why someone who doesn’t like spaghetti westerns wouldn’t like it but I can’t see why anyone who appreciated the genre wouldn’t.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:318, topic:322”]Only a film at the end of the day.[/quote]Would you say the same thing about the Mona Lisa or other important works of art?