The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
Pale Rider (1985)
Posse (1993)
The Quick and the Dead (1995)
Red Sun (1971)
Sabata (1969)
Seraphim Falls (2006)
Silverado (1985)
Spaghetti Western Double Feature Volume 1: The Grand Duel/Keoma (2011)
Sweetwater (2013)
They Call Me Trinity (1971)
Tombstone (1993)
Traded (2016)
Trinity is Still My Name (1971)
Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970)
Unforgiven (1992)
The Unholy Four (1970)

Any movies that anyone could recommend would be welcome. I am trying to stay with Blu-ray but if it I’d not available on Blu-ray DVD is fine. Thanks in advance and long live the Spaghetti Western Genre!

Well, there’s always the Blu-Ray listings next to each of the Top 20 and Alt 20 items. If you can do foreign releases Koch in Germany puts out a lot. I can already see the Pecos double bill Wild East put out is missing.

1 Like

In this regard, “Faccia a Faccia” would be a good one to get.

I picked up Django Kill… Shoot if You Live
A Bullet for the General
Face to Face
Hanging for Django
I also pre-ordered The Mercenary with Franco Nero from UK Film distributer 88 Films from Amazon UK. I hope these are good ones. I just watched the Italian Director’s Cut of The Big Gundown and loved it.

Explosive Media do some really good dual format releases; Death Rides a Horse & Sabata etc.

These two are up next in my viewing order. I am working through all my westerns seeing how I just got all of them recently.

You’ll have to tell us your thoughts on Keoma. I personally have quite a soft spot for it.

I hope they do a good job with that one. They’re also releasing Navajo Joe but there might be some UK censorship issues with the horse fall.

Yeah that’s exactly why I went for the Koch blu-ray, expensive but a great release.

The only issue with that one is that they screwed up the audio at the beginning slightly:

Bizarrely, the Koch DVD fixed it after the US DVD was released, but then the Koch Blu-ray botched it again :confounded:

1 Like

Ugh I remember reading about that :expressionless: but I didn’t bother looking further into it. Koch fell from grace!

I will let you know as soon as I watch it next.

I just added these two Blu-rays.

I just bought these DVDs.

Oh yeah and this…

I liked Keoma very much. It had a very ethereal feel to it. I would rank it up there in my top favorites.

I just bought these Blu-rays.

I just bought these DVDs…

Hi Django810 (again)!

Sorry to sound as though I’m nagging you a second time but, well, it’s a moderator’s lot and all that… anyway: I’m going to tentatively leave this thread open for now on the off-chance that anyone has anything further to add with regard to your initial topic (suggestions of blu-rays for you to purchase) but, if it’s devolved now purely to you posting your purchases, I’m going to close it since you can make those posts on dedicated threads HERE (for spags) or HERE (for everything else), as indeed you have been. Nothing personal sir, it’s simply that if we all opened threads dedicated to our own personal purchases, it would flood the forum. The two threads I’ve linked to above enable us all to proudly post our new blus/DVDs, it’s a system that works and I certainly welcome your purchase news in those threads.

Cheers fella, and apologies once again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry didn’t realize it was a problem. Thanks for the info…