Missing members?

Probably due to when the site crashed a few months ago - welcome back Pacificador!

Thanks J !

It seems that everyone that used to post in the Missing Members thread are now, themselves, missing!
:slight_smile:

Hola, amigos y amigas!
I still exist!
Sort of.
Been very busy taking care of my parents and working on something that might one day be called a music career!
Not much time for myself, these days.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Glad to see you still exist Chris :slight_smile: .

Thanks, Ennioo!! Glad to see you are still here, amigo!

Nice to see you back, Chris

Saludos, Phil!
Hope all is well with you, amigo!
Still miffed we didnā€™t get the chance to meet up when I was in the UK.
Strong possibility that I will be making more trips across the pond in the next year, or two.
Iā€™ll keep you in the loop in that regard.

Whatā€™s happened to old Marvin W. Bronson? 1000 posts in three months and thenā€¦ gone. He said ā€œI concurā€ and ā€œSpaghetti oaterā€ fifty times per post, true, but I liked him! ;D Friendly fella, had a taste for quality punk/metal from the 80s/90s, same as me. He swept in, and swept back out again. Just like High Plains Drifter. But less rapey.

If he doesnā€™t come back soon, Iā€™ll have to start talking to bloody Stanton instead! He only wants me for my looks and my general sexual magnetism!

Oh god, Marvin please ā€¦ where are you ā€¦ quick ā€¦

Maybe on holiday or suffering from post burn out :slight_smile: .

Maybe not enough members for him to satisfy his hunger to post. :smiley:

Or maybe he irremediably lost his interest in alternative westerns due to his insane intention of watching Arrapahoā€¦ ;D

Well, I hope heā€™s alright, whatever happened. The rate at which he was posting was a bit jarring at first but actually it kind-of enlivened the forum. We spoke once or twice privately and he seemed like just a really nice fella.

bump bump bump :slight_smile:

Well, I donā€™t know about anybody else but Iā€™m back. Work and real life have got in the way, mostly. Some of it has been nice, though. Iā€™ve written two books since Iā€™ve been away! (Horror novels, both of them) Iā€™ll post some more hereā€¦

Yay that is so great!

Ha! You think you can pop back in here without somemuch as a buy-your-leave, or offering us all out for a pint? Iā€™d never behave such myselfā€¦ :wink:
Welcome back Brother Paradox :slight_smile:

Reading through lots of old threads I see many names of members who have made themselves scarce. Where is Sartana1968? He seemed to hate almost all the films yet he was funny. How about Korano? I like his posts. And his top 20 was very interesting.
Cā€™mon back already!

My exact thoughts, he seemed like a rather esoteric fellow :smile:

Iā€™ve been successful at activating a rather sizeable number of folks, quantitatively, but of course lives change and habits, too. I will keep working on it, but of course itā€™s also great to see now folks arrive and the community growing beyond the ā€œfounding fathersā€ :slight_smile: