Missing members?

The Halitosis Kid seems to be gone from the forum, or has anybody heard from him?

Thereā€™s quite a few that donā€™t post since the time when I started.
When I first started on this forum I particularly enjoyed reading posts from Mr. Casey; short snappy answers from Yodlaf; and of course from Yorkshireā€™s finest - T.H.K. ā€¦ amongst others.
Where are they now? ??? (Not personal - I hope)

[quote=ā€œReverend Danite, post:2, topic:811ā€]Thereā€™s quite a few that donā€™t post since the time when I started.
When I first started on this forum I particularly enjoyed reading posts from Mr. Casey; short snappy answers from Yodlaf; and of course from Yorkshireā€™s finest - T.H.K. ā€¦ amongst others.
Where are they now? ??? (Not personal - I hope)[/quote]

Iā€™ve been wondering where these guys have gone too. (Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t scare them off Rev)
Come back fellas. We miss you.

[quote=ā€œPhil H, post:3, topic:811ā€]Iā€™ve been wondering where these guys have gone too. (Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t scare them off Rev)
Come back fellas. We miss you.[/quote]

I fully agree.

And yes, we are all perfectly sure the Rev didnā€™t scare them off.
Especially Chris seemed a very sensitive guy, so maybe somebody else did.

Chris Casey is working at a large Video Store in Arizona and with the Christmas rush is working 12-14 hour days. Heā€™ll be posting more regularly after the first of the year.

Good news! Sounds like he could do with a bit of a rest and a sit down at the computer after that!
More names that have gone ā€¦? Jill (cant spell the new version)/ flynnparadox/ Silver ā€¦
Iā€™d promise to stop being sexist and posting in the ā€˜nudityā€™ thread if itā€™d bring the ladies back. Not sure itā€™d do the same for Mr.Paradox thoā€™. If I remember correctly, his first post was there.

The members list is increasing though, and I wonder what is the most common reason for missing members ?

1. Busy.

2. PC problems.

3. Sold out to the mainstream perhaps ?

4. No longer interested.

5. Deceased.

Think of any others ?

What happened to the Reverend now ? Listed as guest!?

Interesting list Ennioo, missing a couple though:

1. Behind Bars (same as reason 1 though I suppose)
  2. Meeting someone somewhere at noon.

[quote=ā€œENNIOO, post:7, topic:811ā€]5. Deceased.

Think of any others ?[/quote]
Well I can think of one more. But Iā€™ll leave it.

Back from the dead thoā€™? - The Lord (as with Demofilo Fidani) works in mysterious ways.
To quote the great man ā€¦ Fidani, not God, ā€¦ ā€œYou canā€™t please all the people all the time, so please ya self!ā€ (And if he didnā€™t say it he should have!)
If I can crawl back from 40 days and nights (ok ā€¦ 3), in the wilderness then Iā€™d like to see others return as well, please.

Good to see you back Reverend !!

We need members like you as you put some good input in, aswell as having a sense of humour ;D.

I hope you and everyone else on the forum are enjoying the festive season.

Cheers!

Amen Brother. Iā€™ll drink to that! ;D

Iā€™m glad it all ended well and Reverend Danite is back here with us.

Me too. By the way, I spoke to Yodlaf the other day. Apparently he has no access to the net at home for the time being but plans to be back with us soon.

I was wondering what happened to Yodlaf.

I am missing old west action an samuryanā€¦

[quote=ā€œReverend Danite, post:6, topic:811ā€]Good news! Sounds like he could do with a bit of a rest and a sit down at the computer after that!
More names that have gone ā€¦? Jill (cant spell the new version)/ flynnparadox/ Silver ā€¦
Iā€™d promise to stop being sexist and posting in the ā€˜nudityā€™ thread if itā€™d bring the ladies back. Not sure itā€™d do the same for Mr.Paradox thoā€™. If I remember correctly, his first post was there.[/quote]

Nice to be missedā€¦lol. :stuck_out_tongue: Things seem to have been very lively here over the last month! Iā€™m kinda sorry to have missed all the excitement (had the whole lotā€¦bad virus killed the computer, general christmas crap, bad health amongst other things).
Oh and Reverend, no need to stop posting in the nudity sectionā€¦ ::slight_smile: :wink:

Good to see you back Silver!

Iā€™ll drink to that.

Iā€™ll drink to that.

Yes, great to have you back Silver. We need more female influence to keep the boys in line here. :wink:
And that was some christmas list your Dad got you. (I just bought thread)
Good luck with finding the time to watch them all!

Good to be back ;D

Anything you wonā€™t drink to? :smiley: :wink:

[quote=ā€œPhil H, post:19, topic:811ā€]Yes, great to have you back Silver. We need more female influence to keep the boys in line here. :wink:
And that was some christmas list your Dad got you. (I just bought thread)
Good luck with finding the time to watch them all![/quote]

Hmmmā€¦somehow i think that keeping the boys here in line would be an impossible taskā€¦

And yes, gotta love dear old dad. Itā€™s going to take a lot of luck to find the time to watch that list (especially with an equally long list already lining up to be watched!). :o