Missing members?

(Stanton) #301

And he, of whom we have to agree, was indeed some

(John Welles) #302

It’s good to see you’re okay Starblack!

(davidf) #303

Welcome back Starblack!

(Andy) #304

Saludos Compañeros! I haven’t been on here in a while (doubt anyone noticed really :P). I guess I thought my reviews were too generic and I’ve been into some different genres of film lately. I hope you all had a good holiday season!

(scherpschutter) #305

There are two things that make things difficult: Lee van Cleef avatars and Sartana nicks. It already happened to me that I posed a question to the wrong Lee because I mixed things up. And I often think: I this the right Sartana or is it another one? All very confusing.

Anyway, welcome back!

(Andy) #306

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:305, topic:811”]There are two things that make things difficult: Lee van Cleef avatars and Sartana nicks. It already happened to me that I posed a question to the wrong Lee because I mixed things up. And I often think: I this the right Sartana or is it another one? All very confusing.

Anyway, welcome back![/quote]

Thanks, scherp :slight_smile:

I know what you mean about the sartana names and LVC avatars…I too get confused sometimes…

(tomas) #307

don´t worry, man - i remember you and your fine SW collection ( and also your superb Star trek collection), when you once posted the photo here
i was wondering, where the hell are ya :smiley:

(Andy) #308

[quote=“tomas, post:307, topic:811”]don´t worry, man - i remember you and your fine SW collection ( and also your superb Star trek collection), when you once posted the photo here
i was wondering, where the hell are ya :D[/quote]

Thanks tomas, I haven’t forgotten you either :wink: :smiley:

(I love you M.E. Kay) #309

Hey, welcome back!

(John Welles) #310

I was thinking recently that man with a name hasn’t been around for ages. I hope he is well - does anyone know anything about his dissaperence?

(Stanton) #311

Dillinger got probably shot. Well, we warned him …

(ENNIOO) #312

Yes hope he is well.

Some seem to get fed up of Spaghetti land after a while.

(Wild The Hunchback) #313

I am he Stanton , i decided tonight to come back after a few years hiatus! :slight_smile:

(Stanton) #314

Why did you delete your account back then?

(Wild The Hunchback) #315

I just got fed up with message boards and forums , i was looking for info about a SW movie and thought i’d join again.

(ENNIOO) #316

Welcome back :slight_smile:

(MetalGeorge) #317

Not that anyone probably noticed, but I used to post a little here a while back, went MIA from the forum, and am now proud to be back and catch up! Cheers, all. :slight_smile:

(John Welles) #318

Hi MetalGeorge, and welcome back! Some of us noticed ;)!

(MetalGeorge) #319

Haha! It’s nice to feel wanted! :slight_smile:

(Pacificador) #320

Hello world ! I got a message from Pedro regarding Andalucian stews recently that reminded me I have lost touch with SWs recently!

Hope you and your families are staying well…and long live SWs ! :wink:

Oh and I see my avatar is gone…time to go hunting for a new one.