Missing members?

And he, of whom we have to agree, was indeed some

Itā€™s good to see youā€™re okay Starblack!

Welcome back Starblack!

Saludos CompaƱeros! I havenā€™t been on here in a while (doubt anyone noticed really :P). I guess I thought my reviews were too generic and Iā€™ve been into some different genres of film lately. I hope you all had a good holiday season!

There are two things that make things difficult: Lee van Cleef avatars and Sartana nicks. It already happened to me that I posed a question to the wrong Lee because I mixed things up. And I often think: I this the right Sartana or is it another one? All very confusing.

Anyway, welcome back!

[quote=ā€œscherpschutter, post:305, topic:811ā€]There are two things that make things difficult: Lee van Cleef avatars and Sartana nicks. It already happened to me that I posed a question to the wrong Lee because I mixed things up. And I often think: I this the right Sartana or is it another one? All very confusing.

Anyway, welcome back![/quote]

Thanks, scherp :slight_smile:

I know what you mean about the sartana names and LVC avatarsā€¦I too get confused sometimesā€¦

donĀ“t worry, man - i remember you and your fine SW collection ( and also your superb Star trek collection), when you once posted the photo here
i was wondering, where the hell are ya :smiley:

[quote=ā€œtomas, post:307, topic:811ā€]donĀ“t worry, man - i remember you and your fine SW collection ( and also your superb Star trek collection), when you once posted the photo here
i was wondering, where the hell are ya :D[/quote]

Thanks tomas, I havenā€™t forgotten you either :wink: :smiley:

Hey, welcome back!

I was thinking recently that man with a name hasnā€™t been around for ages. I hope he is well - does anyone know anything about his dissaperence?

Dillinger got probably shot. Well, we warned him ā€¦

Yes hope he is well.

Some seem to get fed up of Spaghetti land after a while.

I am he Stanton , i decided tonight to come back after a few years hiatus! :slight_smile:

Why did you delete your account back then?

I just got fed up with message boards and forums , i was looking for info about a SW movie and thought iā€™d join again.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Not that anyone probably noticed, but I used to post a little here a while back, went MIA from the forum, and am now proud to be back and catch up! Cheers, all. :slight_smile:

Hi MetalGeorge, and welcome back! Some of us noticed ;)!

Haha! Itā€™s nice to feel wanted! :slight_smile:

Hello world ! I got a message from Pedro regarding Andalucian stews recently that reminded me I have lost touch with SWs recently!

Hope you and your families are staying wellā€¦and long live SWs ! :wink:

Oh and I see my avatar is goneā€¦time to go hunting for a new one.