Missing members?

No, i only miss ODB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3zAaq1CccI

[quote=ā€œman with a name, post:278, topic:811ā€]yes itā€™s good news about the rev. i have met the man. a great guy :slight_smile:
a lot of missing membrs on here but the same things happened on the horror forum i am on HMCA. I think there is a serial killer on the loose.[/quote]

LOL

Good to know the Rev. is A-OK and will be back in these parts again, soon.
Iā€™m not here all that much, myself, anymore due to all sorts of crazy real world things going on around me; but, I have noticed a severe lack of the Revā€™s presence when I have had the opportunity to ā€œcheck inā€.
Itā€™ll be good to see some new posts from him.

Apart from the already named Autephex, Dillinger and the Rev I always hoped that Romaine Fielding will one day return.

There was also an obscure member called Sebastian who was a few years ago pretty much posting on this board. :wink:

Hiya, Chris, itā€™s nice to see youā€™re still around. I hope things work out for you okay.

[quote=ā€œEl Topo, post:279, topic:811ā€]Now thatā€™s good news

Missing Starblack and Dillinger also, long time we dont heard nothing from them[/quote]

Iā€™m still alive. Had to scale back my time on the web, but I still drop by on occasion. Hope to get back into circulation. I havenā€™t been in prison. Honest.

Glad to hear you have not been in prison then :smiley: .

Any members here who are in prison? Or ex-members?

Have no idea about convicts, but I know some that might be in a mental institution ;D

Do you? Name a few.

Do you want them in BIG SHOUTY CAPITAL LETTERS? :o :stuck_out_tongue:

And in [size=18pt]COLO[/size] size=18pt[/size][size=18pt]R[/size], please

Never been in Prison myself, but you never know about the future

Interesting, I never would have guessed that

I have been in prison quite often, not as a prisoner, but as a researcher. I can tell you, itā€™s not a place you want to be

Yes I know, in any case I was trained to survive as prisioner of war, and can say I real dislike that particular aspect of my militar training

Ah right think I know at least one past member now :wink: .

My vote for this comment is 16.3 out of 21.5

Nice to know youā€™re still around mate.

I have to agree ;D .