Mallory Must Not Die / Il mio nome è Mallory, “M” come morte (Mario Moroni, 1971)

Thanks to Robert then. I did him a little favor. He told me he didn’t like the familiar Mallory poster from the Danish VHS release (down on the left):

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Mio_nome_è_Mallory…_M_come_morte,_Il/Pictures

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:41, topic:1501”]Thanks to Robert then. I did him a little favor. He told me he didn’t like the familiar Mallory poster from the Danish VHS release (down on the left):

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Mio_nome_è_Mallory…_M_come_morte,_Il/Pictures[/quote]

heh, the one in the middle is really bad (with django title)

Well, at least he had a good time… ;D

http://western-maniac.forum-pro.fr/t301p15-mallory-m-comme-la-mort-il-moi-nome-e-mallory-m-come-morte-1971-mario-moroni?highlight=mallory

how did I miss this one! Got to go find me a copy.

As far as I know the scene is missing from present versions*: maybe a photographic service or possibly - in case of smoking hot material - a “ghost reel” placed at the discretion of the projectionist during the evening shows as in the mid-Seventies.

• There are a 90 and a 107 minutes (old VHS) cut, among other things in the 2,35:1 Raimovie TV version I’ve watched the ending is clumsily cut.

It’s not in the version I watched. I’m quite sure.

I’ll ask Gabriëlla if she remebers anything about it.

Just viewed this one again for Gabriëlla :slight_smile: . Know this one is not liked much, but sort of have become used to this one over the years re upgrade prints. Anyway as it has been said before there is alot worse than this one.

The same goes for the YouTube version… ::slight_smile:

Here is the missing part

MNM

1 Like

Watched this last night for the first time, via the recent blu ray transfer released in Germany. I thought this was pretty good, maybe as good as the hair

I’d place this one fairly highly among the never-viewed-spaghs I’ve watched over the last year. Its not exceptional but I’m kinda surprised this one isn’t liked more.

The ending kind of flakes out though.

Yes, best I have seen the movie via the transfer you mentioned. You can really see Wood’s pony tail in all its glory :smiley: .

This film is shit, no matter how good it looks. Abysmal spaghetti western, ranks among the absolute worst.

Watched this last night.

The first spaghetti western I’ve seen in 2-3 years I think :slight_smile:

“We want to eat up, not throw up” someone says in the beginning of the movie and that pretty sums up the feeling I had for the entirety of this movie.

Very corny dialogue, terrible acting and perhaps the most ridiculous end fight I’ve ever seen.

Add to this that this a spaghetti of the ‘American’ kind and with music to go along and there is not much to like.

If you want a good laugh it may be for you though.

Soren!!!

Nice to see you back.

Hey Phil… Well glad to be back. Can’t promise I’ll be a steady guest but I’ll certainly pop in more often than I’ve done over the last couple of years :slight_smile:

[quote=“Søren, post:52, topic:1501”]Watched this last night.

The first spaghetti western I’ve seen in 2-3 years I think :slight_smile:

“We want to eat up, not throw up” someone says in the beginning of the movie and that pretty sums up the feeling I had for the entirety of this movie.

Very corny dialogue, terrible acting and perhaps the most ridiculous end fight I’ve ever seen.

Add to this that this a spaghetti of the ‘American’ kind and with music to go along and there is not much to like.

If you want a good laugh it may be for you though.[/quote]

Now that’s a nice surprise

(And I’m not talking about the movie)

Yes nice to see you posting Søren :slight_smile:

Thanks all for the nice welcome back :slight_smile:

…and the Blu-ray Disc, or at least so I’ve been told. Why is that?

Holy shit, this movie is like insomniac’s wet dream, I dozed off like twice or thrice while watching this piece of crap despite having chugged two big-ass jugs of tea beforehand. Possibly not one of the worst genre examples, but it sure as hell is one of the most mind-numbingly boring ones.

1 Like

This movie’s page in the database has been updated to the new 3.0 layout. Please let us know if there are aspects that need correction. We are especially looking for additionl information like facts and figures, trivia, links, but also new reviews and especially pictures. I am not happy with the meagre selection of posters for example.