Mallory Must Not Die / Il mio nome è Mallory, “M” come morte (Mario Moroni, 1971)

In the French audio version available on YouTube under the title Mallory ‘M’ comme la mort, the arbitrarily cut part of the final confrontation (approximately 25 seconds) has been reinstated from a lower quality source.

My Name Is Mallory certainly belongs to the small circle of Robert Woods’ worst SWs, together with the unmatched Six Bounty Killers for a Massacre and Four Candles for Garringo. Sam Wallash/Savage Guns in terms of enjoyability is in my opinion clearly superior to the three films mentioned above.

1 Like

Actually, I like Four Candles for Garringo best out of these mentioned films, the most hysterical of them all, in both senses of the word BTW. Everybody in it acts as though they were high on PCP.

The completely out of context cavalry ingredient made the dish rather indigestible for me… :slightly_smiling_face:

Returning to the ending of Mallory Must Not Die, if nothing else those unexpected and crazy freeze frames underlined by music add a certain originality to the scene, while in the cut version we see a man with several bullets in his body strangling a person in just a few seconds.

1 Like

Credits page has been created for Il Mio nome è Mallory… M come morte (Mallory Must Not Die)

1 Like