Mallory Must Not Die / Il mio nome è Mallory, “M” come morte (Mario Moroni, 1971)

Nice, thanks for sharing and updating the page!

But the whole poster doesn’t really work!

Nice, cool poster. but from what I read about the film, it’s better than the movie…

As many of the movies in this genre, the artwork used is far superior than the movie itself.
This movie is quite boring, that’s for sure. The interpretations are flat, the whole plot needed more action and intrigue, and as said before Wood haircut is ridiculous…

Is the poster supposed to be chopped of like that, PP?

Don’t get it.

Now it works. Wonder what that was…

The German synchronisation is …

i’m shocked >:(

Glad I watch a English dub. The image was horrible, though.

Continuing the tour on seventies spaghettis I’ve just posted a brief review on this one at my blog:

One of the worst of all times. :o
Other words are too much. ???

Does anyone hava a tape of this for sale? As old as possible and preferably the Cinehollywood one (but it’s ok if it isn’t).

This is one I watched recently. Sure it’s below average, I don’t know if it’s among the worst of the genre though. There’s worse and way more boring stuff out there. Still, only for completists.

1 Like

This film is clearly not very good. Jumbled in plot, action and direction and suffering from what appears to be a micro budget. Yet, somehow I can’t find it within myself to dislike it as much as others seem to. It’s rubbish certainly. But not nearly as irritating for me as some others I have suffered through. As such, it scrapes a second star from me. Perhaps for Woods’ pony tail alone. ;D

Despite not disliking as much as others, it certainly doesn’t warrant two threads. Poll or not. So have duly merged them.

Never really understood why a poll was done for the film if you can express your thoughts in the films thread. Think the forum was going a little poll crazy at the time.

Polls are good but there’s no reason to have separate topics.

For the record, I gave it a 1. It’s worth a little bit more for me, on the other hand a 2 would be too much.

[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/vlcsnap2012122118h34m19.png/[/url]

Robert Woods calls it a miss-terpiece himself, so don’t expect too much of it:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/My_Name_is_Mallory_Review

Not great, no (far from). But I have seen worse.

the wallpaper in your review is one of the best i’ve seen - great artwork

Wallpaper?

i meant poster on the right