Kino Lorber release thread

It’s easy to get carried away with the hobby, where the collecting becomes more addictive than the actual appreciation and enjoyment of the content. :wink:

1 Like

That is true. My multi-region player packing in was probably a blessing in disguise. :smile:

1 Like

I mostly only post about the Italian genre movies I purchased so it’s really infrequent. It’s still too much obviously :slight_smile: Sorry that this is bothering you so much but it obviously does as you elected to bring it up. I find it strange that I have to defend buying the movies I watch. Buying a movie and owning it as a physical copy in whatever edition doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the movie itself. I think you have a lot of prejudice regarding this that is perhaps better exorcised.

1 Like

DeepDiscount has a War+Western sale going on. To support the SWDb, access it through this link:
Link to war and western sale on DeepDiscount

1 Like

I originally posted here just wanting some information and feedback about the Kino spaghetti western releases. I’m sorry it mutated into something that is not wanted on the forum. :frowning: :cold_sweat:

Never mind. Things seemed to start spiralling after i brought up extras and my obsession with them.

1 Like

mutants!

1 Like