I've started my sw-influenced graphic novel

Nice project:
if some screenshots will help you:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,2356.0.html

(I don’t think my actors will mind, of course I’ve got to ask them)

Otherwise they will sue you? :slight_smile:

It’s a matter of being polite.

Of course, I was just joking. I hope you didn’t take it seriously.

I can be quite serious about this subject 'cause it’s gotta do with my daily job…

I love awkward exchanges LOL

I love it when someone on the sidelines points out an awkward exchange. ;D

Hahaha! ;D
Now, in the spirit of that ‘goodwill to all men’ Christmassy bollocks, I’ll have none of that “awkward echange” stuff here please - otherwise you’ll all be appearin’ on these pages - and none of you will get to smooch a nun - Oh no! - you’ll be staked out so’s the ants’ll eat yer eyes, teehee ;).

Thanks for the encouragement btw chaps - I’m back to it tomorrow

Great stuff, Rev. !!! Keep up the good work !!! :smiley:

I see, well I’m sorry if I offended you…

ha ha
not to worry.
not to sorry

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:51, topic:1997”]not to worry.
not to sorry[/quote]
Thats neat. I’ll have to use that…

Keep the copyright

Cheers - I will. It’s just that when you upload to tinypic, the smallprint says any image belongs to them to do whatever they want with. Fuck that! >:(

Seems like an impossible claim to me. They aquire the copyright 'cause you upload your images with tinypic? What if you upload someone elses?

I know what you mean - but it gets very fuzzy ??? … this is the bit from their terms that I quote. They don’t claim ownership, but you do seem to give over certain rights (my red highlighting). I’d rather not go there with artwork.

"6. Proprietary Rights in Content on TinyPic.

6.1 TinyPic does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the TinyPic Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the TinyPic Services, you hereby grant to TinyPic and other users a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels. Content will be publicly available, and TinyPic and other Users may copy or display Content outside of the TinyPic Services through the quick link feature or through any other display mechanisms."

jep that sucks!
people never read things like that,
I once did an Art performance, offering artists free beer for one night if they proved they’re artists, (filling in a real stupid form) and signing our licence. Now we (me and my colleague) own the rights of 20 artists work and all the work they produce in the future.

I never used these rights but it made a nice point to me.

So you will hopefully become rich in the future? :slight_smile:

I’d have done it for cider! :wink:

One of the artists was quite successful I remember, but more important: she looked nice.
But no we planned to bullshit them with the signed papers but never did,

I guess I suffer from a bad case of “rich mind” not bank account.