I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

I’ll have to upgrade as all i have is the dagored

How is the film itself? I haven’t seen this one.

1 Like

I haven’t even watched my Dagored one properly yet, it is English subtitles and i put it on late, saw about 15 mins and was too tired and as it is a horrible print i havent got around to watching it again yet.

I just ordered.
‘Light the fuse Sartana is coming’, and ‘Ace High’ .
I also bought the euro crime movie ‘Beast With a Gun’

It’s a pretty solid shoot 'em up SW. Django is out to avenge yet another murdered wife! You’d think women out west would’ve stopped marrying Django by now! Anyway, he teams up with a Tuco type bandito who knows the identity of his wife’s killers and also gets mixed up in some gun running stuff involving Mexican soldiers and American outlaws. Pretty entertaining, I’d recommend it.

1 Like

I’ve got that DVD in my collection too :). N.E.W. DVDs are packaged in a clam shell case similar to the old video rental ones. These look more like books than regular DVDs quite flash! I don’t know if I’d prefer them to use Amaray style keep cases though.

W Django! is this months film focus on the database, you could always post some info on the film there and share your knowledge with a wider audience.

1 Like

I could, if I knew how to! Not very computer savvy. I suppose I should try though.

1 Like

[quote=“Dorado, post:64, topic:69”]I just ordered.
‘Light the fuse Sartana is coming’, and ‘Ace High’ .
I also bought the euro crime movie ‘Beast With a Gun’[/quote]
All good films, “Beast with a gun” is one of the sleaziest Italian crime movies you can get, Helmut Berger is a right bastard in in.

Hi Yodlaf Peterson.
I actually orderd ‘Beast with a gun’ on your reccomendation, since I’m also a great fan of Italian crime movies/ Giallos.

[quote=“Dorado, post:69, topic:69”]Hi Yodlaf Peterson.
I actually orderd ‘Beast with a gun’ on your reccomendation, since I’m also a great fan of Italian crime movies/ Giallos.[/quote]

So did I, and it’s a great film. Thanks for the tip Yodlaf!

1 Like

Glad you both enjoy Italian crime movies, i watch them just as much as spaghettis :slight_smile:

Well my latest releases that I have bought are:

Fight For your life
A Better Place (only paid 5 dollars)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

1 Like

I ordered these from amazon.de

“Das Todeslied”
“Wanted - Für drei lumpige Dollar”
“Django tötet leise”
“Django und Sartana kommen”
“Django spricht das Nachtgebet”
“Whisky und die Goldgräber”

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:73, topic:69”]I ordered these from amazon.de

“Das Todeslied”
“Wanted - Für drei lumpige Dollar”
“Django tötet leise”
“Django und Sartana kommen”
“Django spricht das Nachtgebet”
“Whisky und die Goldgräber”[/quote]
do you know which ones have English language of subtitles if any :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wanted - Für drei lumpige Dollar
Whisky und die Goldgräber

These have english audio. Others are in german only but they were so cheap that I bought them anyway.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:75, topic:69”]Wanted - Für drei lumpige Dollar
Whisky und die Goldgräber

These have english audio. Others are in german only but they were so cheap that I bought them anyway.[/quote]
CHEERS :slight_smile:

Yes I got “Seine Kugeln Pfeifen Das Todeslied” just before Christmas and watched it over the holidays, a very enjoyable and quite different revenge flick, IMO. Some online retailers are virtually giving these Marketing Film DVD’s away! From the couple I’ve seen they’re great quality, widescreen, anamorphic, with loads of extras, don’t like the keep cases they use though. I also got “Ohne Dollar Keinen Sarg” which has English/German/Spanish audio and even an alternate German version (German audio only) much poorer quality but with two short extra scenes tagged on the end. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ordered.
GENTLEMAN KILLER.
Taste of killing.
Stranger in town / Stranger returns.
Hunting Party.
Hannie Caulder.
Roy Colt & Winchester Jack.
Long Days of Violence.
Gunfight at Red Sands.
Zorro.
A Town Called Hell.