I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

These desperately need a blu-ray box set (Hope Arrow reads this)

1 Like

No, we were just generally talking about Colizzi

While I do think it would be nice to have the trilogy in a single box, I would rather see some spaghettis without any decent releases. The Deserter for a start!

1 Like

The Colizzi movies are a bit hard to piece together on Blu though, a proper trilogy release in an English speaking territory would be great

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Just pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition 4k UHD Blu of Once Upon a Time in the West. I was going to wait for the standard disc but had an 11th hour change of heart.

2 Likes

Aaaaaand it’s here.

8 Likes

Nice to see the actual size of the poster. I already own it of course, who doesn’t, but still

2 Likes

Nice. I’m still awaiting my long-ago preordered copy to ship from Amazon.

1 Like

Just got an old dvd release in a really huge retro style box, from a company called X-rated (replete with a bit of Danny Elfman’s Batman score and with their logo) of Sabata the Killer, good (not great) print but for the price I can’t complain… Anthony Steffen rules

3 Likes

My copy of ‘OUATITW’ arrived on Monday…

Accompanied by the gorgeous Raquel…

4 Likes

I hope mine arrives tomorrow or this weekend

1 Like

I also picked up the Hannie Caulder release

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Hannie Caulder, so it’s a blind purchase for me. I’ll possibly watch it tonight, certainly sometime in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

I’d say you’re in for a treat - Happy viewing.

5 Likes

I need to get Hannie Caulder. I only have the film on VHS but a nice edition:

4 Likes

This was the other item I requested in a recent trade with one of my buds from the Netherlands, Spagvember Fest list is growing fast

5 Likes

Extremely low price high quality when ordering via Amazon Sweden in my second attempt. My first was a fiasco a few years ago when they delivered a region A disc of A Fistful Of Dollars which I simply threw away. They wouldn’t even correct it by sending a region B disc or refund if I didn´t return the package which would have ment a lot of work for nearly nothing.

But this time the complete Dollar Trilogy,3 Bluray discs, seemingly uncut for SEK 199 (around 17.5 Euro) including shipping from France must be really cheap.

1 Like