I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

It’s my Birthday today so I decided to do a little splurging for the next couple of days, and I started off with this beauty

I had to use Amazon for this set when PayPal wouldn’t accept my debit gift card, but I wisely decided to use an Amazon gift card too as well as the gift wrap option, which was under 4 dollars.

Paired this up with a couple of set of rechargeable batteries.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Amigo

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

3 Likes

A very Happy Birthday to you, makesthemovie! Make the most of every day, and hold on tightly to your youth…:birthday: :champagne:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @makesthemovie

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :cowboy_hat_face:Hope you enjoy them movies.

1 Like

Just got home from a day trip to Germany.

14 Likes

Nice

1 Like

I’ve just bought ‘Guns For San Sebastian’, from Amazon UK…and I’m looking forward to seeing this in a good format for once.
This film boasts an exceptionally beautiful Ennio Morricone score…

2 Likes

A couple of German releases added recently.

Giorni della violenza, I - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

Domani passo a salutare la tua vedova… parola di Epidemia - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

3 Likes

5 Likes

Got myself The Savage Guns box. Fun to have a new fresh edition of Four of the Apocalypse with some new bonus. I have the dvd edition from the Once Upon a Time in Italy box set from Anchor Bay

6 Likes

3 Likes

Which source has the 105 min?

My sources say 107 or 108 min, but again is here the question did such versions ever exist?

I have a fan edit of the 91 min VCI with missing scenes added from a very good Swedish VHS (I think it was a Swedish one), and that version runs 102 min. And I have noted that as uncut.

What’s the exact runtime of the Blu?

Managed to pick up the 3 disk special edition German release of Boot Hill (1969). Contains several versions and English tracks.

2 Likes

FYI: Tubi has a version of Sandoval they are labeling as “uncut” with a 101 runtime (USA).

I have that too but not watched it yet. Also bought Blus of the rest of the trilogy. Some saturday, I tell ya, one of these weekends, I’ll binge thru them all, haha

Never seen Boot Hill.

Saw Ace High on UKTV a long time ago when it was called Revenge at El Paso (so probably the abridged UK 102m print). Have the German DVD of that but not watched it yet.

It’s a full on trilogy by Colizzi. Highly recommended

By Arrow?!