I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

My copy of The Big Gundown finally arrived. Unfortunately, the package is soaking wet. Maybe it came from the bottom of a swimming pool. :sweat_smile:Still don’t know where my copy of Run, Man, Run is. Ordered mine from Eureka. Haven’t heard anything since.

cuchillo may still be running, with royal mail problems and all :slight_smile: delivery by foot

2 Likes

I picked up this Colosseo release new off of eBay for $16 and change including shipping.

Uno dopo l’altro - The Spaghetti Western Database (spaghetti-western.net)

6 Likes

Solid pick up there mi amico, one of Richard Harrison’s most underrated Westerns in my opinion. If you’re curious, the website https://www.jpc.de/ only charges $3.45 to $3.50 in shipping to the US and they give you a tracking number. I use it for the majority of my German imports and they’ve never let me down.

2 Likes

would be great if they could do an HD upgrade of this…

1 Like

I picked up the same release last week, great print, and a great flik too… The Harrison interview is excellent

1 Like

Awesome! I was hoping the picture quality would be better than the print of this movie that I’ve seen. I’m looking forward to the Harrison interview as well. Thanks for passing that along.

1 Like

Bit late the to party as I’ve been at uni, but I finally get to open them :+1:

6 Likes

Just received 100,000 Dollars for Ringo with both German and English audio, on a Harrison kick at the moment

4 Likes

Just picked up a copy of Run Man Run, the price was right

6 Likes

let us know some details about the interview that is on the disc (title, length, language/subs, who made it, etc)

The version I received of 100,000 Dollars for Ringo was the Wild Coyote release, with a short interview with the director De Martin, I haven’t watched it yet, but the print is mediocre and badly scratched

Got these 3. It seems that the dvd Tre pistole contro Cesare doesn’t have English subtitles.

7 Likes

It’s finally here.

5 Likes

Seems? Can u check also selecting frommyhe remote during the movie etc? If it for sure has none we need to correct it in the database

No problem. I will let you know.

I tried to select subtitles with the remote, but that didn’t work either.
There are 2 versions of the movie on the disc; a shorter one and the Italian version.
You can select the option for german subtitles for the italian (the longer) version, but they don’t work.
I suppose the subtitles are for the parts they didn’t translate in German, but I’m not sure.
But there are no english subtitles on the disc, I’m afraid… Not for the short, not for the long version…

4 Likes

Thx for the diligence. Fixed in the database

1 Like

That’s strange… Mine have the same numbers…

1 Like

They all have that.

1 Like