I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

8 Likes

Welcome to the almería running club

1 Like

Found these 3.

6 Likes

Found them? Damn that’s lucky, I had to buy mine.

6 Likes

What’s that copy of a taste of death like, any good? I know its DVDr.

1 Like

Just received…
1…Five Man Army (Warner Archive release) dvd,
2…The German dvd release of Winchester Bill (sadly without the advertised English audio)
3… the German dvd release of Richard Harrison’s One after Another (with English audio, nice slipbox cover and good interview with the star) which I’d never seen before, and thought was excellent

3 Likes

Do we have it wrong in the database?

You got the Ugly Ones at a decent price?

I am selling mine btw

Yeah I have seen some copies on ebay for around $30 but I think I may hold off till more announcements are made. I know once I buy it some other label will announce it. I due have the German DVD but if I get desperate I may hit you up!!! Lol

Now this has to be a sign that it is getting a new release any time soon :face_with_monocle:

It’s the best version of the film you will find I believe. VHS quality, and the print is quite roughed up with faded colours and damage here and there.

2 Likes

Yeah I got the DVD-R, definitely needs a proper release!

1 Like

No,i i’s not good, it"s like playing an old vhs tape. But it’ s watchable. The film is great and needs a proper release.

1 Like

I bought The Ugly Ones BR for 32 euro’s.

Thanks. Yes, the film is good.

I’m really lucky…I managed to get a version of the Spanish TV version on YouTube with English dubbing. I’ll treasure it until a proper release comes out which it desperately needs. One day hopefully we’ll get one.

1 Like

What film are we referring to?

A Taste of Death. Still can’t believe it’s never had a release of any kind.

1 Like

Years ago I said I’d give The Stranger Returns a go despite not liking the first one much. Finally went and bought it and The Silent Stranger. It arrived today.

Also got these:

5 Likes

Hauls of the month.

8 Likes