I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

It’s from the late 60s, how long is a few weeks really :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yesterday I started a chat with Amazon because I wanted to have an estimated delivery date, because the release is very soon. I was afraid they forgot my order because I ordered in August. They send my request to the Fulfilment Centre and after that I received an estimated delivery date. For me also 21 Feb - 2 Mar.

Amazon notified me yesterday to say that it was due before the day was over…they then said it’s now due today by 8:45. If you’re in The UK, I’d imagine you’ll have it your hands soon.

“NEVAAAAAAAARRRR!”

8 Likes

I’m out at the moment but according to Amazon it’s landed :blush:

2 Likes

Snagged this UK Edition for a smooth 21 USD

I’ll definitely hang on to my German copy as it has the old Koch Media logo (might go up in value collectable wise) and I love the cover. Looking forward to the special features the most.

3 Likes

Big Brodown arrived! I’m a bit sad it’s all over now; I’ve nothing else to look forward to :(. Face to Face next please!?

Probably just a funny coincidence, but both films are #272 in their sets. That’s some stars aligning luck!

10 Likes

I don’t know if you have a pick 3 lottery where you are at but, if you do, you need to immediately go out and play 2 - 7 - 2. The stars are aligned! :laughing:

4 Likes

Good catch. I hadn’t noticed that. Very strange coincidence.

1 Like

Eureka already released Face to Face a few years ago

Not on BluRay

1 Like

Yes, not on blu ray, and only in Italian with English subtitles.

1 Like

Yep you’re right, my bad

A bunch of Powerhouse.

8 Likes

‘THE BIG GUNDOWN’ arrived yesterday…(Ltd Ed No 3674). :smiley:

Looking forward now to a Cuchillo double-bill, with ‘Run Man Run’, and a cool beer… :cowboy_hat_face: :beer:

I hope other amigos aren’t still having any problems getting a copy of either film…these are too good to miss out on.

8 Likes

It’s selling like hot cakes! :wink:

1 Like

Yesss!! Finally arrived! And Run, Man, Run is on its way.

9 Likes

mine should be here monday

3 Likes

Finally! I was feeling so left out! :laughing:

In case anyone in the U.S. is interested, though I have a region free player, I tried it in my other two Blu-ray players out of curiosity and it played in both of them. I can’t guarantee it will play in all U.S. players but it definitely seems like it will.

11 Likes

Bought this while in Spain last week. Haven’t watched it properly through yet but the picture quality looks very good and it has multiple language options including English :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes