I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Very nice!

A big improvement on the Koch DVD in image quality, and it has the English audio. (Its German or English only though, for those interested - same as the Cjamango release.)

Another good quality release. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes,in agreement haven’t Koch release though to compare but more than happy.

1 Like

Glad this finally got a new English audio release. Now we don’t need to be taunted by the Wild East DVD being £100.

1 Like

Exactly. Some of those early WE ones are going for crazy prices now.

Most of them have now seen better releases though, thankfully.

I overcame my pride and got the Ace High BluRay, a friend will bring it back from a trip to the states for me next week. I will then do a Colizzi marathon and tell you all about it

1 Like

Got a shipping notification for Run Man Run yesterday (ordered from Eureka), but my Big Gundown (ordered from Amazn UK) still isn’t dispatched

1 Like

I ordered mine directly from Indicator and it has shipped, but they sent me a mail and excused themselves because there will a delay due to Royal Mail strikes.

Bit late but good find. I think it’s the now defunct cult action dvd-r. I’m sure you know already but it’s really good as far as bootlegs go.

1 Like

I ordered both from Amazon UK. Run Man Run is supposed to be here on Tuesday but it is still showing a release date of February 13th for The Big Gundown.

Ooooh la la!

I am now the proud owner of …

Direct from Indicator … number 0543 of 5000 in the UK … will it really have that many UK customers? I couldn’t say.

7 Likes

Finally…Yay!!!

Now, if The Big Gundown would just get here! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Received my RUN MAN RUN without any customs shenanigans

2 Likes

I mailed Eureka several times, but they still can’t send mine. And still no new delivery date for Big Gundown from AmazonUK.

yea same, no news from amazon uk. but my eureka shipment was dispatched just a few days ago, and it went rather quickly it seems. I guess we’ll have to be patient alltogether some more until things clear up a bit

1 Like

At least it doesn’t say “Pre-order” anymore, but I worry every time I see a “Delivery estimate update” email now lol.

4 Likes

I just got an update saying 18 Feb. Difficult to know what to believe really

2 Likes

Captain Obvious works at Amazon

4 Likes

My order finally updated a few minutes ago. Being that I live in the U.S., I am not going to complain with this range on the delivery.

1 Like

I’ll have to wait a little longer :slight_smile: