I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Has everyone pre-ordered their copy of the RUN MAN RUN disc from Eureka?

Click here for all the details:
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Corri,_uomo,_corri/BluRay

1 Like

No :wink:

What’s stopping you? Hedging your bets on a potential Plaion release?

I’ve got the Blue Underground DVD from many years ago. I thought it was pretty good quality. I may need to check it again soon. Then I can decide if I need a BluRay

I’ll probably pick it up at some point … I’m just not that excited about this release - I’ve seen the film several times, I like it … but that’s as much enthusiasm as I can muster.

Several days ago, I went to the Amazon U.S. site to pre-order the Cosa Nostra Franco Nero set and, with tax, it was over $80. So, said “Nope!” Just for the fun of it, I went to the Amazon UK site and found out it was half that price. Even with paying shipping it is way cheaper so, since I was there and already paying shipping, I went ahead and pre-ordered both the Indicator Big Gundown release and the Eureka Run, Man, Run release. I got all three for a little over $20 more, including shipping, than I would have paid for the Cosa Nostra set alone from the U.S. Amazon site.

2 Likes

Just pre-ordered this little beauty…released on 23rd January by ‘Amazon UK’

2 Likes

I did as well :slight_smile: Unfortunately there’s not a good coop of Eureka and the SWDb (anymore) and I got tired of sending emails into nirvana… so pre-order it is

1 Like

Hmm… why can’t I pre-order this? I tried several times but it always says “currently unavailable”.

Yeah feck it, I cracked. Ive ordered it. Your continual drip drip drip pushed me over the edge. All of you. Its a conspiracy. People are following me and whistling the main theme.

3 Likes

Runnnnn cuchillo runnnn

1 Like

Bill, I’ve just checked it out on ‘Amazon UK’, and it does say ‘pre-order now’. Not sure why you are having a problem trying to do so…? :cowboy_hat_face:

P.S. Not happy about ‘The Big Gundown’ being pushed back to 30th January…

they don’t ship everywhere, sometimes the default shipping location set will yield an unavailable status with certain products

I pre-ordered from Amazon.UK, but I live in the UK

For me it’s also not possible to pre order Big Gundown at Amazon. I live in the Netherlands.

I managed to pre-order Big Gundown but not Run Man Run. Amazon.co.uk I mean.

I’ve been having the same problem with ordering the latest explosive releases (I’m in the UK)…they always seem to become available in the week prior to release though. I’d imagine it’ll be the same deal for you with any Eureka releases.

well Eureka I buy directly from them because they’re not cheaper on Amazon and they offer free shipping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally managed to order these as well :cowboy_hat_face:

Also managed to get this off of Amazon. Just don’t ask me how much it cost :rofl: (I know I’m crazy).

5 Likes

Thanks @ThomasDoubts and @Admin for recently reminding me I needed to watch these.

2 Likes