I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

The spine says “Dango” btw

2 Likes

Just like with the Black Jack Blu Ray, eh; I got the feeling that was a mistake a lazy employee never bothered fixing, or it was a strange deliberate choice no one at the factory decided to point out to each other…

:joy: I own it but never noticed that.

2 Likes

The “J” is silent…

Dango…after the shower comes the sun

€ 5,51 at Amazon NL

4 Likes

To the more seasoned Spaghetti Western buyers - are there any sites that ship to the UK that might carry some of the older Wild East releases? I really want to get the Django the Last Killer/Hate Thy Neighbour release but there aren’t any on Amazon, eBay or Strange Vice. Amazon UK has the single Koch release of Hate Thy Neighbour for a nice price so it’s not the end of the world but I’d quite like to get the double feature if possible.

That title has been out of print for a longer time, and you would probably have to pay sround 50-70€ once it pops up. Koch has fine releases of both titles, out of print as well but I believe you would be able to get them at a lower price.

1 Like

Though that might be the case. I’ll probably get the single Koch release and keep and eye out for the Django the Last Killer release too

Today I finished my last exam for my first year at uni so it’s time to treat myself:

6 Likes

I remember those exam days in college well, got my Associates degree nearly a decade ago. I would always splurge a week or so after with extra B Day money, it made enjoying them all the more fun. Enjoy the fruits of said splurge well amico.

2 Likes

Nice. :+1:

1 Like

Also ordered this. Watched the first 17 mins and really enjoyed it but then found out the only version that was uploaded online only has the proper audio tracks for those first 17 minutes and the rest was only in Russian over-dub :neutral_face:

5 Likes

That would be downright irritating! :grimacing:

Especially in these days … :wink:

Today I received my package from Koch Films. End of shopping for a while :joy:

6 Likes

Very nice amico, I still need to pick up Minnesota Clay.

1 Like

That’s insane :astonished:, makes you winder where these guys on YouTube are finding their copies.

1 Like

Who knows! The one I was watching was a RIP of the Koch DVD but they only ripped the audio for the first 2 chunks for some reason. I was enjoying it though so I don’t mind giving Mr Bezos £8 for the DVD

Just got Django 's Cut Price Corpses and Django Kills Silently… for a second time… Hopefully this one has English audio (the last one had only German and Italian)

3 Likes

7 quid on Amazon so I might aswell

3 Likes