I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Found these two at a second hand book store, in Canada. What these two European releases were doing there I have no clue but I’m happy to finally have a Fidani movie in my collection.

7 Likes

Great find but this may be the first time those words were ever written. :laughing:

3 Likes

£11 on Amazon? Don’t mind if I do

5 Likes

I didn’t like this movie. Alex Cord plays the most morose miserable gunfighter I’ve ever seen. Not a fun action film.

1 Like

Bought on eBay:

7 Likes

Purchased, been waiting for this one to release:

7 Likes

This just arrived today to add to the old Wild East collection. This one has been particularly elusive for some reason but I finally found it at a reasonable price.

6 Likes

2nd-hand on Amazon, but price OK and in great shape: the Koch Johnny Hamlet!

10 Likes

Arrived today from “across the pond”. I was able to get a good price on the U.S. Amazon with free international shipping so, after a kind recommendation from @last.caress, I decided to upgrade.

9 Likes

Finally decided to pull the trigger on this edition, haven’t seen the film since I was a teenager, hoping I can appreciate it a little more now that I’m older.

9 Likes

Worried about mine since I pre-ordered it. I thought I would get it before the official release date.

3 Likes

Got mine today, even though they claimed I’d get it on the 1st.

The day after SpagvemberFest, and my Eureka presentation of The Great Silence pops through the letterbox and onto the mat. Two days after I already watched my Film Movement copy. Well, bollocks, I’m watching it again this evening.

4 Likes

My copy of ‘The Great Silence’ arrived today from ‘Amazon’. It looks pretty good, presentation wise. The double-sided poster is impressive, and I’m pleased with the extras - especially the audio commentaries and photo galleries…

5 Likes

Got this today. It was offered at a good price new off of eBay with free shipping so I couldn’t resist. Thankfully my only two vices any more are movies and Balvenie 12 year old Scotch on occasion so my impulse buys most likely won’t put me in divorce court. :laughing:

6 Likes

I always tell people if I can find a girlfriend who finds movie collecting a romantic turn on, I got it made :smiley: Good deal on the Blu Ray. I actually got mine directly from Eureka!'s website. They have free shipping worldwide, so all I pay is the price of the item.

1 Like

My daughter bought me those Vengeance Trails movies and the Sartana set.

5 Likes

Bought Boot Hill:

4 Likes

Bought for $25:

7 Likes

Bought:

6 Likes