I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Some Django stuff, a little metal poster and the Italian blu ray.

7 Likes

Vengeance just came in the mail.

6 Likes

Where did you purchase that ?

From a website called Screenarchives.

2 Likes

Thank you :sunglasses:

Just ordered:

6 Likes

Some upgrades to bd

7 Likes

Just got my first paycheque from my new job so I decided to treat myself (first time buying German blu rays too!):

9 Likes

Nice haul.

So who got these?

GBU 4K

Django 4K

Django 4k came in.

7 Likes

Just ordered:

Wasn’t going to bother. I like my yellow/green MGM blu-ray. Always have. Plus the region A locked blu in this set is useless to me. But it went down from £35 to £29 on Amazon UK. I had a long think about it but ultimately baulked again (that’s when I ordered the US Arrow blu of Keoma instead). But today I saw that this UHD 4K of TG,tB&tU was down to £20 so I thought, right, let’s take a punt.

4 Likes

Not long pre-ordered this.

I know I’m the only person who wasn’t interested in The Sartana set so I’m a bit biased, but this might be my favourite Blu announcement so far.

This also landed today;

6 Likes

Just got Blue Underground’s Django since I don’t have a 4k tv or player.

6 Likes

Finally found a copy of The Big Gundown for a decent price so I decided to snag it

7 Likes

that was a great decision

1 Like

I think Grindhouse Releasing’s The Big Gundown might be my favourite spag blu-ray. It’s a thing of beauty. :+1:

4 Likes

It really is! I wish more boutique releases came with a soundtrack CD. Hopefully, Grindhouse Releasing can do another SW release in the future.

1 Like

I bought this little Wild East dvd

I couldn’t find “And The Crows Will Dig Your Grave” anywhere online and I’m always up for some early 70s Spanish grit!

5 Likes

If anybody is curious to check out the movie mentioned above but can’t find it, I’ll be hosting a livestream where I show it on Instagram, if you’re interested let me know!

Got this yesterday from ebay, have already watched twice. It’s like listening to an opera recording.

8 Likes