I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

I’ve heard worse ! :laughing:

1 Like

Great buy!!

1 Like

I can confirm that this Blu-ray has English audio. Just received it in the mail today. Weirdly enough it says Italian audio on the back but it’s false. English audio only. Along with the usual options for Netherlands subtitles.

Dutch? So is it the Scandinavian release we have listed or another one altogether?

My bad. It’s the Scandinavian release. I got mixed up with the countries

Monkehed, how is the picture quality on the Scandinavian Blu-Ray God forgives, I dont?
Is it widescreen? The old scandinavian dvd-release was fullscreen

It’s widescreen and I’d say it’s good looking but not much improvement from Dutch dvd I already had.

1 Like

It’s in Widescreen and it looks decent but I think it could look better. Hopefully, one day MGM/Kino will do a restoration of the film. AFAIK MGM doesn’t have an HD master of it.

Bought some gifts for myself.

8 Likes

quite the haul

Almost a month later, it’s here.

9 Likes

These are the blues (and a Bandidos dvd) I mentioned the other day. I’ve also bought The Hellbenders recent blu but it hasn’t come through yet.

8 Likes

Just bought Massacre Time

5 Likes

Just recieved this one, with a nice Stelvio Cipriani soundtrack.

5 Likes

Didn’t plan to get this, but boy am I glad I secured a copy. Lovely all together - Thanks Explosive Media!

7 Likes

So after 2 years or more I’m finally going to have the Arrow Django (steelbook).

214611_large

5 Likes

A beloved item in my collection as well.

1 Like

Do you have the steelbook edition or the other one?

1 Like

I got the steelbook back in I believe in 2019 maybe, when it was originally announced, I got lucky (it was around my Mom’s birthday) in that Amazon honored everyone who pre-ordered either the steelbook or the hard case edition.

1 Like

Some discs arrived from Germany:

Actually the alternative cover for Massacre Time. Wow, what a good looking release.

5 Likes