I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

It’s listed on the Database page but says “unauthorized release” wich is a bit confusing since boots usually aren’t listed there. Shoarma Digital is the label called, it looks very legit but I don’t know. Bought it for 2 euros…

1 Like

Can hardly complain about that! :smile:

1 Like

Got the same one many years ago. It’s a bootleg but a well made one.

1 Like

unless someon lists them or nobody delists them or whoever maintains a certain page doesn’t know each way :wink: feedback welcome

1 Like

Isn’t most of those cheap box sets bootlegs too?

5 Likes

I have to say… I am a bit of a dumbass, but… I did get Apocalypse Now on UHD and also ordered Savage Pampas UHD, even though I have no 4K screen and no Dolby Atmos setup. I can still play them and UHD BluRay looks friggin great (especially black levels)… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine arrived today also - Happy as Coburn on the poster! :smiley:

Wonder how much this item will sell for in about a year !?

3 Likes

Just got a small handful. The same A Fistful of Dynamite that everybody’s been investing in and two Wild East releases. Black Jack / The Bell Starr Story and A Bullet for the President

bullet2

5 Likes

“A Fistful of Spaghetti” :cowboy_hat_face::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like a great dish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for mine too come. I’m also anxiously visiting WEs site for updates regarding the Steven Tedd double feature…

1 Like

You are in about the same neighborhood as me so should be with you shortly when I asked I was told that all preorders were shipped out on the 27th. Yep I also watching the skies for thr next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought the 4K of Savage Pampas

1 Like

Shoot Gringo Shoooooot!

5 Likes

Reminds me that I have to try to get through this one…

The Germans had an interesting way about them when it came to retitling films. Im staub der sonne translates as In the Dust of the Sun. My favourite is the German title of Once Upon a Time in the West, which (and I’m sure most of you know this) was renamed Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod, a wonderfully poetic title which in English becomes Play Me the Song of Death.

2 Likes

My favourite is Django Kill: Lick the Dust From my Colt

4 Likes

That’s fantastic!

Anyone know the region coding of the Eureka Fistful of Dynamite? Is it locked B?