I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Glad it was worth the wait. I got mine yesterday and all the booklets are sweet looking, the stills look cool too. Can’t wait to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up - just ordered Grand Duel, Texas Adios, Ringo double pack, Cemetery without crosses - not a bad price for top SW’s in blu-Ray.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It seems that, apart from Cemetery Without Crosses and Texas Adios, all the other westerns are American.

Seems like you are missing Django, Prepare a Coffin. That is also part of the sale.

I’m not sure, that one doesn’t show the ‘Buy 1 get 1 free’ message like the others do (see image below).

Just ordered:

1 Like

The Django movie is not included in the sale - I added it to my basket but it came up as full price so I removed it.

Ah sorry. Didn’t notice that. Seems like a mistake by Arrow as it makes no sense not including it when virtually everything else is.

New blu-ray:

I’ve already got the Koch blu but it was going cheap in HMV so I thought, sod it.

1 Like

Did The Mercenary have a slipcover? I never found one.

Mine hasn’t got a slipcover, no.

Finally got these two, been waiting 1 and a half month (thanks to swedish customs) for The Dirty Outlaws that I got from eBay.

2 Likes

Despite the terrible review on Blu-ray. com, this is a worthy upgrade, especially Fort Yuma Gold.

4 Likes

Two new titles and a recap

(Excuse the slight glare)

And a special thanks to Artus Films for sending out replacements when my original orders were lost in transit. Good all around company

4 Likes

Those Artus releases look great. Wish they were English friendly.

They do look amazing! Would mind taking a photo or two of the books inside?

As per David’s request, here are some stills of the mediabook pages

I was very surprised by the high quality when I first took off the shrink wrap. The feel of the book itself is very much like the bound mini books Arrow does for some of their big box sets, and very sturdy all around. The pages themselves are very crisp and have a good thick sturdy feel to them as well. I highly recommend getting these, even if they end up as just display pieces.

5 Likes

Looks really amazing! Would love to have those, but the language is a problem…

Totally understandable, and trying to learn a new language can be frustrating in its own right.

Just got Höllenfahrt nac Golden City aka Fuerte perdido … I know. Not technically a spaghetti western but close enough :slight_smile:

download%20(1)