I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

An addition to the spaghetti western collection turned up today:

Vengeance

1 Like

Did they get rid of the blue tint?

Thought I might throw some goodies I’ve been stealing over the past few months on here.

On top of that I purchased the Studiocanal release of Django The Bastard as well as the german poster of the film, I also snagged the Grindhouse release of The Big Gundown and Millcreeks Keoma / Grand Duel Blu ray.

In the near future I’ll try to post high quality scans of all the Spaghetti posters I own.

2 Likes

I will let you know when I take it for a spin. I would like to say that movies are being watched the same week or month I purchase them but that is sadly seldom the case :slight_smile:

Never owned the Code Red dvd but had the X-Rated double dvd release at one point which is when I watched it last, some 10 years ago probably.

Nice bundle of soundtracks aswell !

1 Like

Is this a region 1 or region 2 release ???

It’s region free.

@VanEyck Is the Stranger poster as disappointing as the film itself for you?

1 Like

Nope, I actually love the promotional material for the film. The posters and trailers were really well made and energetic.

Agreed!

The SW collection got a couple of additions today:

Den Geiern zum Frass
Die Verfluchten der Pampas

And no, I do not have either a 4K TV or a UHD player but I didn’t get a Region A blu-ray player until this year either and that didn’t stop me buying American discs :slight_smile:

Wild East Black Jack / Belle Starr Story arrived today. First time i bought anything from Diabolik DVD and it seems to be reliable place.

I can’t wait to hear Cox’s commentary tracks and count how many times he rattles off an opinion.

How’s the quality of these prints Bill?

I’m thinking of getting that one too.

I only glanced them through but both looked really good to me. Black Jack is in 4:3 but I think it’s supposed to be. Looks like an open matte. Mimmo Palmara interview is only a minute or so, and Robert Wood’s maybe 3 minutes. George Eastman interview is longer, some 15 mins.

Cheers mate

Signed by Frayling.

1 Like

Got sick of the Wild East DVD and the distractingly bad restored English scenes.

2 Likes

Nothing beats Koch Media :smile: